Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple comfy casuals for ladies

by sga_girl Posted 6th Jul 2009 at 11:16 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 12:45 AM
It looks so comfy.

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 1:43 AM
These are so cute!! Brooke Hogan wears pants and sandals just like these. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 2:26 AM
As soon as I saw this I thought of how it would make super cute maternity wear, thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 2:48 AM
Oh this is very simple and cute! Thanks.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:43 AM
Not really liking the baggy white pants. I'd love to see the tops as separates!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 11:31 AM
Yeah! I've been loving the stuff you've uploaded recently! And just like the summer dress and the sweatpants, I'm straight off editing these in the Wardrobe Wrangler to maternity clothes, so my simmies don't have to look so ridiculous in the family loading screen

A single drop of knowledge, is a drop of full strength
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:14 AM
Default I'm In Love!
These are AWESOME! I luv them. :lovestruc Of course, this is one of my fave meshes, too, so that doesn't hurt!

Thanks from my simmies, who will be enjoying this comfy, casual, yet chic look!

mpop
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:07 PM
adorable, i love it! id like this outfit in real life, it looks so comfy!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 1:59 AM
Ah!! I love these...they look really comfy. Lovely recolors!! Thanks.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 7:16 PM
These are perfect for my pregnant simmies! comfy, simply and colorful. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 12:51 AM
Hey, thanks for these! I'd ignore that comment above about the pants though - I LOVE them! I've been searching for pants like these for my AF sims for ages.... though the pants are adorable as pj bottoms, I've been missing clothes like these for everyday comfort-wear. Nice to have a change from skirts and dresses for my sim ladies, thanks so much. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 11:22 PM
Does anyone know how to make these into defaults? I'd really like all my pregnant sims to change into these, lol