Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rock Band T-Shirts for YA/Adult Males and Females (Row 4 Added)

by Cheapncheerful Posted 18th Jul 2009 at 11:22 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:16 PM by Cheapncheerful : Row 4 added.

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:46 AM
I had to download the hole pack just for two shirts, but okey :] Thank you for the Bad Relgion and Pennywise shirt :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:57 AM
do you take requests at all? because i would really like a fall out boy , cobra starship or panic at the disco shirt for my sims. anyways thank you for this i really enjoyed seeing my sims in these
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:17 PM
These are awesome. With the SY, Strokes, and Stone Roses shirts I can finally make those indie hipster Sims I've been wanting to create for a while now. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pooclub006
do you take requests at all? because i would really like a fall out boy , cobra starship or panic at the disco shirt for my sims. anyways thank you for this i really enjoyed seeing my sims in these

i second. along with Green Day. there's a lot of bands that i like, but not as much as FOB or Green Day.

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help you when you're dead."-- Mike Dirnt
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 5:59 PM
I love so many of these bands, especially the Strokes.
Thank you so much.
:]
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 6:56 PM
If I can make a request too, I´d wish Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Linkin Park and also Limp Bizkit
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:05 PM
I would be completely ecstatic if there was anyway a conversion for Teen-YA

Seriously, you'd own my soul

Just saying
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:37 PM
You have an amazing selection of bands. But I must say, The Kooks = life. Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:20 PM
These are amazing, thanks so much!
Instructor
#11 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:38 PM
OMG!
Thanx ever so much for King of Leon!!!!
Luv ya so much for the effort!

(Finally we can rock the ( boring)sims valley. ROCK NEVER DIES. Oh, yeah!!!)
Instructor
#12 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 1:01 AM
Good job! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 5:48 AM
I love them all, they all look very good! Thanks a lot, I can use pretty much all of them. I'll be looking forward to anything else you make.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:44 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 8:26 AM
Weee! Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 8:20 PM
Jeez! Thank you soooo much for KOL t-shirt!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 10:04 PM
Thanks to everyone!
Not that i can take every request, but hey, i thought that it was missing something.

And i accept some suggestions here, just don't PM requesting nothing

@AmberSelfish: Thanks! You can use them for YAs. I will convert them for teens, as soon as i have time (and patience, assigning the same stencils, copying and pasting their colors over and over makes you bored quickly ;D)
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 11:49 PM
killer! finally some decent t shirts! thank you
Inventor
#19 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 4:43 AM
Thank you for these. Awesome.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:52 AM
amazing thanks mate.
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheapncheerful
i accept some suggestions here, just don't PM requesting nothing

Please consider doing some Giant Sand and Tom Waits t-shirts! Tom Waits has pictures so cool he alone could have an entire collection <--- You said you accepted suggestions and I could not resist, but the ones you've made already are awesome and I will download the set as soon as I get home. Can't wait to dress my sims with these t-shirts!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:52 PM
You have such awesome bands on here, thanks for the huge set!
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:12 PM
Thanks so much! Some really great bands... was super excited to see Blur in the mix!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:33 PM
ahhh yay thanks for the Green Day : D

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help you when you're dead."-- Mike Dirnt
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:33 AM
Nice! Great collection.

Personal favorites from my RL collection that I'd love to see sim-ified and had planned to make if I every stop being lazy and figure out how to start making some stuff:

Dinosaur Jr. - the beauty and the beast one, the hippy about to get eaten by the blob one, and the happy cow/gorilla one
Pixies - Surfer Rosa cover
Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking cover & the gagged liberty/1st amendment one
Sonic Youth - Bad Moon Rising and Confusion is Sex covers
Fugazi - 13 Songs cover
Minor Threat - Minor Threat and Out of Step covers
Minutemen - What Makes a Man Start Fires and Double Nickels on the Dime covers
Bad Brains - Bad Brains cover
7 Seconds - Old School cover
Page 1 of 4