Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Victorian Starter (under $16k)

by ruthless_kk Posted 23rd Jul 2009 at 1:27 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 1:48 AM
OMG! The cutest house ever Ruth! I love it to bits, pieces and even crumbs! Awesome awesome awesome!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
OMG! The cutest house ever Ruth! I love it to bits, pieces and even crumbs! Awesome awesome awesome!

Q....your enthusiasm is humbling. Thank you so much, sweetie.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:11 AM
Lovely as always. Or, even more Thank you. now please stop because I've run out of empty lots :P
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:36 AM
You have done it again. I so love these. Another for my special town.
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:26 AM
An adorable house.Its so sweet,everything is perfect and beautiful.LOVE it.Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 8:30 PM
As LemonCandy said...
"Lovely as always. Or, even more Thank you. now please stop because I've run out of empty lots "" - Your houses have become an obsession for me as well, I have to collect all of them !!!

....Now if only they'd let us do community/business lots again so we could have a "Victorian Boardwalk" like you did for Sims2. Id really be tickled pink !
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 10:27 PM
Woww this is so adorable. I love it. I wish I could build and furnish like you. Amazing job!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:32 AM
Very pretty; thanks.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 8:41 AM
So pretty, and a great simple layout that looks like it would be easy to expand for a growing family.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 11:40 PM
This is absolutely amazing! I don't own Sims 3, but if I did, this would be the first thing I downloaded! Thankyou so so so so much for your awesome contributions to the overflowing folder that is my Downloads. You rock =]]

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditonis Habes
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 3:12 PM
Its amazingly cute! Its looks like you yanked it you yanked it out of a fairy tale. Very beautiful.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 9:49 PM
Thank you! I love tiny homes but I've run out of creativity for them. Yours are much lovelier than mine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 3:41 PM
Great little house. I added a spiral staircase so I could use the attic to store my adventurer's find, and it went in without a hitch.