Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update!!* WSF robot and addons!

by Warlord Posted 3rd Jan 2005 at 6:24 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2005 at 3:08 PM by Warlord : *Update*

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 7:24 PM
damn this is so good, mujst try it out right now
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 3:42 AM
This Is very GOOD I Love it.. I'm going to try it out also... I already got a STORY Brewing! Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 10:00 AM
Very nice, thanks :kami:
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 11:29 AM
help?
Hi I just wonna know... are the downloads free?
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 11:30 AM
Cool..... when you are at it... can you make a Jedi, og harry potter skin?

Quote: Originally posted by Warlord
Here it is! Combining the latests WSF technologies a nano assembled robot powered by NanoPlasmic Bioenergy Generator to give it enough energy to last for YEARS! The nanites inside it will be able to use food and water to produce energy and replacement of damaged parts. Also it will be fully sexually functionnal and will be able to woohoo with other robots or sims, the male version will use the nanites to inseminate womens, as for the female version she can use any sim male genetic material to do the same thing. It's specially crafted NanoDerm is designed to allow the implantation of Human Bio architecture such as hairs or even eyes. Unfortunately the Bioenergy power core does'nt last forever and the robot can decay and cease to function after some time. Robots are available from Nanoassembled newborn to Powerleaking elder! Futur upgrades such as fiber optic hair and clothes will become available as soon as possible. You know you want it, GET IT NOW!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 11:42 AM
This is GREAT! I can't wait to try it out...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 5:57 PM
for now i dont/wont even have the time to continue my halflife2 project and do some stuff like clothes and hair for the robot... soooo i dont think i'm going to make jedi or harry potter stuff...

beside, there are already plenty of nice harry potter skins in the official website, i made gordon freeman and other stuff because i felt the one already made where (very?) bad or non existent, but the harry potter stuff already made by other people are very good

as for the jedi... i'm not really a fan of starwars's overall design.. maybe there are some cool starwars stuff already made too ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 4:36 AM
wow thats great..
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 1:38 AM
where is the gorden freeman skin?
is it on this site? if so plz provide link
thanks! oh btw, your robot is truely awesome i had made a new character using it and created a story for it
thanks again for making such excellent skin
i have a request tho
it will be really cool if u can make a few versions with a bit different colors etc
like the green part of the limbs and legs can make it metallic instead if possible
again, thanks for spending your valuable time for the great work and the background story is excellently written
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 8:44 AM
Pretty good.........I'm still waiting for someone to do "defaced" fembots ala Bionic Woman/Westworld....
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 4:44 AM
Those are great!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 6:54 AM
Great robot! Thanks Warlord!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 12:28 PM Last edited by Lord Vengeance : 11th Jan 2005 at 12:33 PM.
Really Cool! Good job.

There's nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.
For RAR extractor, go here!
http://www.rarlab.com
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:42 AM
Love it! Greatest skin ever.

Weird thing though, I made a female robot and a male one, and put them in a house and when I did "Try for Baby" the male rejected the female, but the female got pregnant anyway? lol weird
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LordHellscream
thanks! oh btw, your robot is truely awesome i had made a new character using it and created a story for it
i have a request tho
it will be really cool if u can make a few versions with a bit different colors etc
like the green part of the limbs and legs can make it metallic instead if possible
again, thanks for spending your valuable time for the great work and the background story is excellently written

I second that!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 7:39 PM
i made a new color last week, black skin and blue eyes, maybe i'll upload it on modthesims2 later, you can get it here for now:
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=163958

Quote: Originally posted by LordHellscream
i have a request tho

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=139454
freeman is there (i'll have to upload it too)

i'm thinking about making some kind of "armored" version of the robot, with metal plates on sensitive parts, almost military like ^^
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 1:56 PM
I can't download the black robot from thesims2.com. It says "file not found" =\
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 1:23 PM
yeah, it got deleted.. i'll reupload it here next week..
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 4:49 PM
Great Job!
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 10:28 AM
Perfect!
That was it what i ever search for
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd May 2005 at 8:31 AM
Looks a lot like the head from Ghost in the Shell 2 ! love it!
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 6:51 AM
that great!That was it what i ever search for,too !
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 4:21 PM
Great job thank you. make more your stuff is brillant
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 4:43 PM
very interesting, thank you
Page 1 of 2