Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 to TS3 - 210 Wright Way

by Elias943 Posted 13th Aug 2009 at 3:58 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2020 at 5:51 PM by Elias943

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 4:06 AM
Thanks so much this, I've been waiting for someone good at building to convert this one!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 5:03 AM
THANKS! This was my favorite house back in Sims 2. And great job building it too!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 5:54 AM
normally i dont bother to even look at the lots, but this one caught mah eye, but this was my favorite lot in sims2, so thank u! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 8:14 AM
i agree!! this was also my favorite lot thanks to the many rooms and such. the only thing that drives me nuts was the backyard lol. i'm so happy!!!

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help you when you're dead."-- Mike Dirnt
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 8:38 AM
OMG i loved this house in ts2!! thank SO much for bringing it back!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:23 AM
Thanks, definitely agree it was one of the best TS2 houses
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:01 AM
OMG wow is all I can say...I saw this and was telling my hubby look it's the house our sims lived in lol.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:27 AM
I don't know! The house looks bigger than on TS2! Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 1:46 PM
Yessss! I loved that house In Sims 2. I was planning to rebuild it..but I was too lazy...bahah. Thanks a lot!!

Awesome job.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 1:47 PM
Thank you guys....i appreciate this...
I really loved this house too...

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 1:56 PM
wow, I love it, this was my favoriate, I remember when I got AL, and I downloaded this house as an apartment...(Same layout, just diffrent colors.)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 1:57 PM Last edited by igloolik : 13th Aug 2009 at 6:31 PM. Reason: update
Oh, I always loved this house! I used it as an insane asylum once; it was very effective for that purpose.

Edit: Ok, I'm not sure yet if this is a problem just with this house, or with my game, or what, but it downloads fine, but then it won't install. I'm going to try re-downloading it, in case it got messed up during my first downloading, then if it stilldoesn't work, I'll try downloading a different lot and seeing if I have the same problem with another house.
I'll be sure to update with any results.

Edit 2: Ok, I downloaded another lot, and it's not working either, so it must be something on my end. I guess I have to head on over to the Sims 3 forums to find out what happened.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 2:32 PM
Thank you!! This was my favourite house of TS2, since the first time I played them. I will be waiting for your next buildings x)

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Forum Resident
#15 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsandwhich2
Thanks so much this, I've been waiting for someone good at building to convert this one!

SAME HERE! I love this house

Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 4:54 PM
that was my favourite house ever made!!!
thank you so much!!!
ps. something is telling me that you are greek (?)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buffyfan1394
wow, I love it, this was my favoriate, I remember when I got AL, and I downloaded this house as an apartment...(Same layout, just diffrent colors.)

I loved this house and even changed it into apartments with AL, which is the version that i'm guessing that you are referring to?
Anyway love it! Thanks alot!
Alchemist
#18 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:19 PM
This was my absolute favorite house in TS2! When I reinstalled my game I lost the 3 base game hoods, but now I can have this house for my TS3 sims!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:27 PM
Im glad you liked it guys....
More to come soon!

Check my tumblr:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igloolik
Oh, I always loved this house! I used it as an insane asylum once; it was very effective for that purpose.

Edit: Ok, I'm not sure yet if this is a problem just with this house, or with my game, or what, but it downloads fine, but then it won't install. I'm going to try re-downloading it, in case it got messed up during my first downloading, then if it stilldoesn't work, I'll try downloading a different lot and seeing if I have the same problem with another house.
I'll be sure to update with any results.

Edit 2: Ok, I downloaded another lot, and it's not working either, so it must be something on my end. I guess I have to head on over to the Sims 3 forums to find out what happened.

igloolik Im sorry to hear that
Maybe you could try put this in your downloads folder and then install it by the launcher?

Check my tumblr:
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hraklis943
igloolik Im sorry to hear that
Maybe you could try put this in your downloads folder and then install it by the launcher?

That's what I've been doing - the launcher stopped installing anything for me.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igloolik
That's what I've been doing - the launcher stopped installing anything for me.

This is the first time that i hear that....
Have you updated your game or something?

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 8:59 PM
thanks soo much! this was my favorite from TS2 :] it's designed JUST like it too. you did a great job thanks<33
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:31 AM
This was my absolute favourite. You did a great job, but some architectural elements are not the same as in The Sims 3.
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 7:17 PM
Loved this house, but (constructive criticism) I think you put all of your effort into the house and ran out of steam on the backyard

Still excellent, though- I'll download it fer sure
Page 1 of 2