Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 to TS3 - 330 Main Street

by Elias943 Posted 20th Aug 2009 at 6:33 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2020 at 6:20 PM by Elias943

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:39 PM
*Sigh* I missed this lot. Maybe one day (with a future expansion pack) our Simmies will be able to shop here again. Thanks for sharing! :lovestruc
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:06 PM
I used this lot very often on TS2. I hope that sims can buy clothing again. It's great to see you making most of the Pleasantview lots. It would be a lot of fun to remake Strangetown, except that we lack a desert terrain.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 6:11 PM
Maybe a future expansion pack will bring us a clothing (and other types) of shops. So I will put it in my town and If they do I will convert it. Cause its sad when my simmies wanna go out on the town and the best I can do is send them to the bookstore or the Grocery store. I loves it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 9:39 PM
So glad to have this on 3 now xD
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 12:38 AM
Without functioning clothing shops, this can be used as a Consignment shop, for example.