Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mayhaven, decorated neighborhood

by zaxis Posted 24th Aug 2009 at 7:37 PM

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 8:39 PM
You don't even know how excited I get when I see you've uploaded something new! Your neighborhoods are so beautiful!!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 8:50 PM
This turned out so good, its lovely, and thanks for the tip on the hood replace - I think my old lappy would struggle big time

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 9:24 PM
I've been using your Carnen Hood for months -- it's so incredible! Now you've given us yet another awesome hood! Thank you! I love having them in my game.
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 10:35 PM
This is beautiful!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 6:01 AM
This is such a fabulous neighborhood. Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 9:59 AM
This is awesome, Zax! ::

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Instructor
#8 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 10:20 AM
Absolutely beautiful neighborhood! Thank you so much. =)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#9 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:52 AM
This is SO AMAZING zax! I tolf you that you had something awesome going! You impressed me after all and have a nice new star to boot

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 2:14 PM
I can so imagine building some industrial ports by the beach (if you don't mind me ruining the scenic views, it's just my style ;P ) and small cafes (my fav!) all over with row houses and big ones on the other end. Ahhh!! My imagination for a perfect neighborhood is going wild, damn, I really need to my un-customisable (sp?) sims 3 'hood a break. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU :D

My Chemical Ravenance*
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 7:57 PM
O MY GOD! This is wonderful! You're great
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:30 PM
awesome work!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Mad Poster
#13 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 12:12 AM
Very pretty. Can we use it easily without a camera hack?
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 1:35 PM
This is awesome, i love Criquettes stuff but never had the ability to place it well so thank you!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 8:06 PM
Amazing as always! Will you be creating neighborhoods for TS3 when/if the editor comes out?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:12 PM
Thank you everyone!

QBUILDERZ Yey, new star. :D

nantp179 Really cool that it inspires you, even if you're going to ruin the view. :D

crocobaura I haven't tested it without the camera mod, but the town is pretty much in the middle of the map so it should work.

Sheldrake Gonna have to try it atleast. If they release it and it's a good tool.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:45 PM
Ya, hopefully they will release the tool soon, because I also want to try it out. It makes no sense to not include it with the basegame.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 2:36 PM
I love it! i honestly do! thank you so much!

Shop Advertisement Pictures Uploaded Soon I Hope! :)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 7:32 AM
This is exquisitely designed. You did a VERY good job. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 11:12 PM
Thank you for all your hard work! I hope to see more, I am a dedicated Sims2 fan.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 10:07 AM
Can this work on Freetime? I don't have Apartment Life....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gozaimas
Can this work on Freetime? I don't have Apartment Life....

Read the description.

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 9:17 PM
Fantastic work!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 11:35 PM
This is amazing! I <3 your neighborhoods so much that I uninstalled all my other EPs and installed AL so I could use them! :DDDD
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 12:19 PM
Hi zaxis, your neighborhoods are wonderful, I just wish there was any way for mac users to play them :-(

The HoodReplacement tool doesn't work for mac and there is no Appartement Life EP for us either. Maybe you could just upload the sc4 terrains?

I think lots of people don't have AL, but almost everybody has Nightlife, wouldn't that work?

Don't believe in the 60's, the golden age of pop
You glorify the past when the future dries up
Heard a singer on the radio late last night, He says he's gonna kick the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight
I...I believe in love
Page 1 of 2