Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Tree House

by mydnite12 Posted 27th Aug 2009 at 11:52 PM - Updated 28th Aug 2009 at 6:46 PM by mydnite12

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 8:30 AM
This is wonderful. Nice job!

BTW ... Where did the curtains in the main bedroom and Fern Plant in the "orange" bedroom come from? Are they store items?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims3Addicted
This is wonderful. Nice job!

BTW ... Where did the curtains in the main bedroom and Fern Plant in the "orange" bedroom come from? Are they store items?

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Yea, sorry, those are store items. They are just the main package store items you get when you first get the game. I don't know what to call them haha... :/
I think the plant you were talking about was the palm fronds in the vase, on the left bedside table.
Theorist
#4 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 6:45 AM
I would just call them EA store items, items which a good percentage of people who play TS3 don't have in their games.

This is a really cute house and I'll probably download it, but I would much rather download houses without custom content, whether it be from the EA store or from another site, even if it is MTS. The reason is because I don't want to spend who knows how much time downloading and placing in my game all the extra files. If I have CC in my game I want to use in the house, I can add it after the house is in my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misty_2004
I would just call them EA store items, items which a good percentage of people who play TS3 don't have in their games.

This is a really cute house and I'll probably download it, but I would much rather download houses without custom content, whether it be from the EA store or from another site, even if it is MTS. The reason is because I don't want to spend who knows how much time downloading and placing in my game all the extra files. If I have CC in my game I want to use in the house, I can add it after the house is in my game.

I build homes to be appealing. I love all of the items people create on this site and will continue to use there items. If you don't care for my style of house making, there are plenty other folks making homes without custom content.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:28 AM
Some creators use CC, some do not. A friendly request for a CC-free version would do the trick better than sarcastic-sounding snark, even if you follow that snark with kindness. But I digress.

This is a REALLY cool idea. The only drawback I can see would be the increased amount of time it would take to get outside, but for such a neat design, I can put up with that. Thanks for sharing!