Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miley Cyrus

by @Stefan Posted 24th Sep 2009 at 10:52 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2009 at 2:50 PM by @Stefan : edited again

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 11:16 AM
Upper lip is all wrong, nice job though.
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 11:27 AM
would have been better if you didn't say it was supposed to be her, good sim but not much of a likeness. I don't mean that in a bad way.

I think the days of making celebrity sims might be over, lol
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 11:37 AM
Eyes are too large, lips don't match... she's somewhat alike though, a cartoony/simstyle version of Cyrus.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:08 PM
Yes, well the thing is that I don't want to use ugly facemasks, where you can't change eye color, makeup or anything else, and when you remove the facemask the sim looks nothing like a celebrity...the sims3 really doesn't allow us to create life-like stars, so they look cartoonish and pudding-like, but that's the way the whole game looks like...I guess that the realistic celebrity days are really over...at least if you wanna play with them and not just use masks :S

I am trying my best with the limited tools...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:21 PM
Well, I think she looks good. And I know how hard it is to try and create a celebrity, I've only completed one and they annoyed me enough!So with the tools we have I think it is good @Stefan!

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Banned
#7 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:45 PM
now i can enjoy killing her, over and over and over...
if only there were more ways to kill sims :-P
Mad Poster
#8 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:55 PM
Not being a teen or into 'teen sensations', I don't know who she is or what she's meant to look like, but it's a good sim (as all of yours are!) and I do agree that it is so hard to get a likeness, either with or without a face mask, due to the limitations of TS3's type of facial sculpt sliders. Slider hacks help a LOT, but there are many types of facial feature sculpts that simply can not be attained by any means (such as narrowing the outer corner of the eye, a problem I have with many of my sims and I've noted that other sim creators have this problem too, or changing the shape of the chin without having to change the shape of the jaw in order to do so). It is very frustrating!
Instructor
#9 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:56 PM
It's a lovely sim, but it doesn't even look like a caricature of Miley Cyrus. The eyes are way too big, the mouth is all wrong... Those things have nothing to do with a facemask (which I fully support your not using by the way.) Take a look at the sims by Nyn, they are gorgeous, unmistakably who they are supposed to be, and she doesn't use facemasks. Don't give up! It can be done!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:02 PM
I have no idea who she is, but she looks ok, kinda nice, not much like the pic you offered for comparison, though but thats a good thing, considering the pic
Forum Resident
#11 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:16 PM
She looks nice, i recognized her when i saw the picture. Followed the process on CFF
The limititations of the CAS are horrific sometimes...

Why don't you add more pictures? The picture you used to make her for instance.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:40 PM
I will agree it's not an exact replica but its pretty darn good considering the way the sims are made to look in the game.

Minion3: Eyes of Righteousness Ninja Monkey
Online gaming has hurt console gaming more than help it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:42 PM
I will agree it's not an exact replica but its pretty darn good considering the way the sims are made to look in the game.

Minion3: Eyes of Righteousness Ninja Monkey
Online gaming has hurt console gaming more than help it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:46 PM
No matter what we do, it's almost impossible to do a sim who really looks like somebody famous.

But she's very beautiful, good job.
Instructor
#15 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:09 PM
Excellent job! I don't know what everyone else is talking about - she totally looks like her.
Instructor
#16 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:23 PM
I don't like miley and I don't like celeb sims but to be honest you did a great job here. It fits in with the rest of the "pudding" world this is the Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by interpolarity

oh, i hate you
miley is very talented! :D
thx for this sim!
i am a HUGE fan/obsessed/freak, and i love it!
thx a lot!
i recognized her!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 4:11 PM
I think this sim looks a LOT like Miley, and people who have never heard of her must be living in a very remote area in a cave.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 4:55 PM
In my opinion, this sim looks very much like Miley. I'm not a fan of hers either, but this is a very good-looking pudding-face, and I think this is better than most celeb sims because there is no hideous face masks. Good job!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:22 PM
I recognized this as Miley right away. I don't know what the others are talking about? Have they never seen her? She has huge eyes and lips with her teeth always sticking out. Maybe the real picture of her squinting is throwing off the people who don't know who she is, because her eyes do look smaller in that pic. But I think you did a great job! Own it!

I personally like my sims to look more like sims than people. There are lots of us out there, don't forget. You've always made gorgeous sims, don't stop now!

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:24 PM
I think she looks a lot like Miley, especially knowing the tools you have available.

To those who have said what's wrong with the OP's sim, feel free to create your own.

Nice job, OP!
Scholar
#22 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:43 PM
ah, that last pic you added makes it look more like her. It's a shame things have been stuffed up in this game, I used most of your stuff for sims 2 and I do miss having good looking sims with decent make up
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 6:21 PM
Hell Yes
Quote: Originally posted by interpolarity

Finally! someone with sense.....

Good job btw ^,^
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 6:26 PM
First of all, great job even though for limited resources for in sims 3 for making a a true celebrity. Even thought I don't hate her but still she looks like a half bug/frog and you made her the same. Just working hard for your sims and posting them here is truely inspiring and valuble that you can make a thing out of nothing. As for the problem of lack of more sliders, try to go to sims 3 and sign the pettion to add extra sliders for the game. I hope EA could do something useful instead of selling us games with muddy genetics. Anyway, thanks so much for working hard for your sim and showing the work into best effort.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shaliera
I think this sim looks a LOT like Miley, and people who have never heard of her must be living in a very remote area in a cave.

There ARE people, who don't live in the US, you know...
Page 1 of 4