Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outdated - BUYABLE Cullinary Career Refrigerator - "MinusOne Kelvin Refrigerator"

by VoiceIHear Posted 21st Sep 2009 at 7:24 PM - Updated 30th Jun 2016 at 6:33 AM by VoiceIHear : Animations do not work. Outdated.

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 7:47 PM
Thanks! I still haven't played the culinary career to the top, so I haven't even seen the fridge before. Someday, I'll get through that career, but at least now I can use the fridge. :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 7:50 PM
Haha yeah I lost this when my sim moved in with her husband and I was so annoyed :P
Inventor
#4 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 7:55 PM
Whoohoo.... now, that sounds like alot more fun in game...

Thank you so much, VoiceHear - I don't have much time to play (especially not while creating new things for the game *sighs*) so I appreciate things like that. I wasn't aware that there is something like a culinary career refrigerator. That'll be very helpful...
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 8:15 PM
I was waiting for somebody to do this. Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 8:32 PM Last edited by ShortyBoo : 21st Sep 2009 at 10:15 PM.
Thanks. I've never gotten to the top of the culinary career, so I haven't even seen this before. Can you make the fox statue from the criminal career buyable?
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 8:52 PM
Thank you. I would like to know how you got it inside the wall like that, that looks so cool.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 9:34 PM
Does it still give the "Superior Equipment" moodlet? And does it make it impossible for food to go bad?

I wouldn't mind if it didn't since the game already has way too many positive moodlets, but I'm just curious.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 9:45 PM
Thanks very much, you are so witty.
And I have a request for you: I need transparents tiles. And transparents wallls, etc. For the sims 2, it was, but now... ¿Will you think about?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 9:46 PM
Cool, haven't played to the top of the career yet, but the fridge is very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#11 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:26 PM
@ krash1220

'moveobjects on' cheat ;-)
Scholar
#12 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:55 PM
this looks great, like most I hadn't seen this before but a new fridge is a new fridge. Thanks for your work. I'd also love that fox as an ornament, I tried it myself at the beginning but had no clue what I was doing.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 11:25 PM
Yay! Not more cheating for me! Every time I make a new sim I use the cheat to get the fridge. I love it, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 11:36 PM
Thanks!

I had a sim reach the top of the culinary.. but they got a blender/processor... not a fridge!

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 11:41 PM
Add me to the list of Thankful, and to the people that haven't yet seen this fridge ingame yet.

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 11:55 PM
Add me to the list also....I have only got the FoodProcessor.

You sad you take requests...well what about the big akvarium the game is talking about you get, when you have ....is it 12 perfekt fish??....I havent seen it yet and would really like to have a big akvarium in my game.....
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 1:39 AM
Food processor you get at around level 7 or so, I always got the fridge at 10, not sure why some of you don't. Also hope that this fridge prevents the food spoiling like the original.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 1:58 AM Last edited by VoiceIHear : 22nd Sep 2009 at 2:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by krash1220
Thank you. I would like to know how you got it inside the wall like that, that looks so cool.

Actually it doesn't require the move objects cheat at all :P, all you have to do is enable the 'disableSnappingObjectstoGridOnAlt true' and then hold down alt and line it up with edge of the wall (and then I put 2 side-by-side, so if you want another one there, do the same thing again )

Quote: Originally posted by byronh29
Does it still give the "Superior Equipment" moodlet? And does it make it impossible for food to go bad?

I wouldn't mind if it didn't since the game already has way too many positive moodlets, but I'm just curious.

Yes, the fridge still retains all the extra perks that would normally come with it

Also to rodier1128 and anbodil you get the food processor around the middle (5,6) of the culinary career, so I don't think you reached the top
And I see orbit991 beat me to it :P

Shortyboo & fluttereyes, you will be glad to know that the fox will definitely be done. Infact after i'm done here i'm going to go work on it. I should have it done by tomorrow, after my next house upload! .

Anbodil, After doing some research, i'm not sure if such a thing exists? I will keep looking into it, and see what I can do, but I'm not too sure. But I'll do my best anyway .. and i'll go through the Object Cloner Catalogue again, and see if I can find it

Cotignia, First off, I would LOVE to have some transparent tiles also. Actually i've wanted to do it for some time now ... it just so happens that it's not the easiest thing in the world to do ... which I guess is why it hasn't been done already. I would love to be the one to do it, but I really have no idea. I'm going to give it a go ... but I'm not sure if it's even possible yet?

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 2:00 AM
OMG I so love you right now. I was getting tired of doing the whole career just to get it.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 2:02 AM
VERY awesome... I hated that they hid the coolest things in the career rewards... I've only managed to get to the top of a couple so I don't even know what they all are. Maybe this will inspire a challenge to bust out all the hidden items and make them ALL buyable!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NetKitten
VERY awesome... I hated that they hid the coolest things in the career rewards... I've only managed to get to the top of a couple so I don't even know what they all are. Maybe this will inspire a challenge to bust out all the hidden items and make them ALL buyable!

Well i'm working on the fox now ... the thing is though, that in terms of -actual- objects, there's not very many. You do get rewards at the top of careers, but it can be other non-object items like when reaching the top of the music career, you get an option to hold autograph signing lessons. =P

More than anything, I wanted to make the fish, or the deathfish at least, buyable. But I haven't found a way to do it successfully yet.

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback everyone! I love reading all the comments and everything, and knowing that people find a use in what i've done
And I've said it a few times but the fox statue is on the way and for the other requests i've gotten, I'll see what I can do

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 2:38 AM
thank you much! I only just discovered how much easier it is to make perfect meals with this fridge! Now both me and my sim will be more content
Instructor
#23 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 4:10 AM
Wonderful! Thanks so much.
Instructor
#24 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 6:13 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Sep 2009 at 7:01 PM. Reason: Removed off topic bits.
Wow! So clever. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 10:25 AM
Thanks for this, I did get it with one of my sims but it's nice to be able to buy it. There is a mod (under game mods) on this site for buying the Death Fish from the food store, it's Buy all fish by cessil (on page 14 at the moment). If you want life fruit buyable you can use Blackcat007's tweaked Cooking Ingredients overhaul mod or oOlinseyOo's mod for buyable Life Fruit and Flame fruit.
Page 1 of 3