Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Barcelonista Eyes V7

by Killc*a Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 10:06 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 11:33 PM
Ooh! Pretty eyes! Thank you for converting them. Any chance of these becoming defaults?
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:16 AM
Thank you. These are beautiful!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:11 AM
Oooooh, you. I've thus far resisted the urge to download any contacts...but I don't think I can resist these. Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 7:39 AM
These were my fave as well. Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carakamai
Ooh! Pretty eyes! Thank you for converting them. Any chance of these becoming defaults?

Perhaps, but I must learn to make defaults first... :D
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:23 PM
I love realsitic CC especially the fact you made them into contacts, many thank-yous!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 9:25 PM
Oh, yummy! Barcelonista makes my favorite eyes, along with Shady, I think... B's V3 eyes were my favorites, and defaults in my Sims 2 game. I, too, would almost certainly download these as defaults, if you or someone were to be seized with the desire to make them - not that I'm urging or anything! Thanks so much for these!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 8:14 AM
These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us. The faces are the least convincing part of the Sims 3 and these are going to make a great difference.

Of all the things I've lost over the years, it's my mind I miss most.
Inventor
#10 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 2:45 PM
Great job converting these! They really look great!! Any plans on doing more conversions of popular eyes from sims 2, like maybe Brunos? :P

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:53 AM
Awesome. Thankyou.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:04 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! This are by far the best in-game eyes I've seen thus far. I absolutely luv, luv, luv them. They look so realistic in game. I would love these to be default but am putting these on all my sims because it really makes them look more realistic. Again, much thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 5:44 AM
I so wish these were defaults T_T
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 5:30 AM
thanks a million ! now i can have fun creating sims again =D
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 11:12 PM
I have been searching for realistic eyes, and i remenber i got them for when i had sims2. so, i am glad you made/convert them for sims3. TNX!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:50 AM
Don't know why it took me so long to find these! They're wonderful... got me wishing for defaults too : ) THANKS!
Alchemist
#17 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:06 AM
Gorgeous! Goin' in my game in a hurry.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 6:09 PM
Hi! I love these eyes, I have to agree that in the pictures they're the most realistic, but, well, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but in the game, I have only color, which is the green? is that just me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joannes0
Hi! I love these eyes, I have to agree that in the pictures they're the most realistic, but, well, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but in the game, I have only color, which is the green? is that just me?

You can change the color with "Create a style". Just click on the palette-icon!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 3:03 AM
Love these eyes forgot i downloaded them and just found them in my game today...any chance of them ever being defaults?
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th May 2010 at 2:17 PM
I love these eyes. I use them on every sim i have. Could you please, please make defaults? These are the best eyes so far for the sims 3. I would love to have them as defaults in the game.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 7:19 PM
Gorgeous ! I loved !
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 8:23 PM
I would also love defaults. Anyone know how? I tried by replacing the image from a different default eye file with the one from this download. I tried for a whole day. Changing the default eyes I used and adding more image files. But every single time, I would get the eyes as defaults, but the eye whites would be the same color as the iris. So when I changed the color of the iris, the whites would be that color too.
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:37 AM
I know you've already heard this a million times, but... defaults please!