Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kittyklan Default Faces

by robokitty Posted 14th Oct 2009 at 10:43 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 12:30 AM
I already downloaded this at Kitty Klan, they look superb. Can't wait to try them out.

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 1:07 AM
I've had these for a few days now (downloaded them from Kitty Klan) and I love them. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 5:12 AM
Beautiful. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 8:39 AM
I got 'em at KK, too, but I thought I should leave a comment here as well. These look absolutely wonderful Thanks so much for sharing!

BTW, that Asian Sim is great looking...maybe not so much when he's making that sour face, but in general lol. Is he available anywhere?
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 11:59 AM
Love these skins! Thank's for sharing
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 2:03 PM
These are nicest textures I’ve tried so far, thanks for the upload
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 2:33 PM
If these are compatible with other body skins, won't there be sort of a cut at the neck or something... cause HP body's have a glow and stuff... will they look smooth together??

By the way REALLY nice skins!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 12:54 AM
Very nice detail in the adult faces.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 3:09 PM
Could someone tell me exactly where I can download the hair of the little boy with black hair (on the third pic)?
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by georgie.debs
If these are compatible with other body skins, won't there be sort of a cut at the neck or something... cause HP body's have a glow and stuff... will they look smooth together??

By the way REALLY nice skins!!!

Thanks. As long as the body skins have been color matched to Maxis, which most are, there shouldn't be a problem. I think HP's should be fine. Aikea's should be fine too. 234jiao's Asian skin is not color-matched. I don't know about the rest, but I think most body skins are Maxis-color matched.

Quote: Originally posted by Thisolde
Could someone tell me exactly where I can download the hair of the little boy with black hair (on the third pic)?

I'm going to assume you mean the little boy with brown hair? I listed links in the hair credits. It's the last one.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 9:54 PM
I love these face could you please seperate by ages i'd really love to use them for young adult to elder
Instructor
#13 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 10:48 AM
I love them, they're very nice and smooth. Though there isn't TOO much details so I can add those with face masks and such. It's perfect, thank you very much for sharing.

P.S. Your website is awesome! :3
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 11:00 PM
Thank you. And I separated these by sex and age at my website if you want to get the individual files.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 5:00 PM
These look so good! Gonna try them out right now (just reinstalled the game, starting fresh in another computer). Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 3:39 PM
I'd kill to have some skin replacements.

But I'm too stupid to figure out the whole World Adventures CC trick. lol

I love those expressions on your sims!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissNuki
I'd kill to have some skin replacements.

But I'm too stupid to figure out the whole World Adventures CC trick. lol

I love those expressions on your sims!

Well no need to kill for just a simple thing, and for Sims 3 the WA CC trick is nothing when it comes to skin replacements because pretty much all the skins made for Sims 3 till this date are working perfectly without any conflicts or issue.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 3:20 AM
I Love these thanks! (:
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 1:08 AM
Thanks a bunch! Also I just want to say how much I love the models you used.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 8:57 PM
Love these!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 7:46 PM
Super! thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 5:31 PM
Haha! The second toddler made me laugh so hard And thanks, they're well nice : I will defiantly use them from now on
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:53 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 8:52 PM
I instantly fell in love with this skin, can't believe it took me this long to find it. I love how it almost mimics the default skin in the Sims 2. It's also not crazy and still retains "the look" of the Sims, rather than being too realistic or poor quality. Well done!!