Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Xtra Long Eyelashes!

by xrachaelx Posted 31st Oct 2009 at 7:03 PM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 8:55 PM
very nice
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:23 PM
Wonderful, thank you.
Banned
#4 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:33 PM
Looks incredible! thanks a ton! .
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:59 PM
Very cool! Thanks :-)
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 3:38 AM
Awesome!! "Rachael"
Thanks heaps
hah
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:08 AM
w0w!!! PERFECT for anime in sims 3! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:13 AM
Guys! Help me! I dont know how to install and install instructions are wrong (No mods/packcages directory)!!! Please help me! I putted all them in shared/packcaged directory, do i did wrong?
Scholar
#9 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crystalwarrior
Guys! Help me! I dont know how to install and install instructions are wrong (No mods/packcages directory)!!! Please help me! I putted all them in shared/packcaged directory, do i did wrong?

Look for the install monkey on this site and install that, then you just double click the .package and it goes to the right place, the folders will be set up for you. Here, I found it for you

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611

Yes, you did put them in the wrong place, so take them out of there. Good Luck!!! It's easy once you get the hang of it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 11:02 AM
aww thanks guys, it's my first upload so it's nice to hear good things :P
Theorist
#11 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 11:50 AM
awesome! thanks so much for this
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 12:42 PM
Thanks!
I added it fo my favourites! Good Job!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 10:15 PM
tah sweetie !

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 10:25 PM
lol would it be weird if i said i loved you? (in a platonic way of course) lol these amazing ive been wanting baby doll like eyelashes..they had soo many diff. styles of lashes for sims 3 and i was hoping someone would do the same for sims 3 THANK YOU BUNCHES! *hug
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 5:11 PM
Thank You so much! I have been waiting for a set like these! I miss my glam super long lashes from sims 2 and I was beginning to think we'd be stuck w/the crappy in game options for lashes! Thank you thank you thank you! I say you can NEVER have too much-too long-too lush lashes! Anytime you feel like making more- like a pair of mega long thick drag queen lashes, I'll be the first to download! Keep up the good work- we non-creators depend on all you wonderful creators! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 6:22 PM
Thank you so much for these. I hate the way that EA has made eyeliner so thick when you try to increase the length of the eyelashes in CAS. Now I can turn the eyelashes right down and still have long eyelashes. If you get some time, maybe you could do longer underlashes for guys. I find that these are lacking in CAS.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
Thank you so much for these. I hate the way that EA has made eyeliner so thick when you try to increase the length of the eyelashes in CAS. Now I can turn the eyelashes right down and still have long eyelashes. If you get some time, maybe you could do longer underlashes for guys. I find that these are lacking in CAS.

how long is longer? As in like, real eyelashes, or as in he's wearing mascara?
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 10:46 PM
hmm not really long my eyelashes are probally like that long.. well longer compared to computer lol
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:18 AM
Love this, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 1:07 AM
Perfect compliment to your eyeshadow. Finally some glam eyelashes. I thought i was stuck with those short one. I can not say thank you enough. Thank you, you are doing a great job creating. I can't wait to see what you do next. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 1:26 AM
This is so awesome...thank you*hugs* Hey, where did you get that gorgeous blue/ green eye shadow?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelgoddess79
This is so awesome...thank you*hugs* Hey, where did you get that gorgeous blue/ green eye shadow?

it's in the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 10:22 PM
I want to thank you. I have been looking for some long lashes! Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 6:16 PM
Thank you so much! I LOVE long lashes! <3
Page 1 of 2