Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 12:00 AM
Default Impressions
What was your first impression of the person above you? (if you had one) :p

Let it begin!!!!!!!!!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 1:11 AM
From the old avatar of "Izzy" you used to have -- the one where her hair is long and loose and she's looking down and smiling--I thought that was a picture of you and you were a 30 year oldish woman who looked like a very nice person.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 1:14 AM
I thought you were very motherly and caring, and you were very nice.
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 1:30 AM
I thought that you were British and short & cute.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 1:52 AM
I thought you were one of those high classed people who throw elaborate parties and stuff

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zauberlinda12
From the old avatar of "Izzy" you used to have -- the one where her hair is long and loose and she's looking down and smiling--I thought that was a picture of you and you were a 30 year oldish woman who looked like a very nice person.

-----------> <----------------------

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THOUGHT I WAS KATHERINE HEIGL!! AND 30 YEARS OLD AT THAT!!!!!!!!! *dies with laughter*

Alchemist
#7 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 2:25 AM
I thought you were blonde. 0_o
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 2:53 AM
I thought you were 12. Just because of your username.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 2:53 AM
I thought you were closer to my age.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
I thought you were very motherly and caring, and you were very nice.

Thanks PixCii...that is so nice.

I thought you were tiny with short hair because of your username.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Mad Poster
#11 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:30 AM
I thought you were very maternal, too .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:42 AM
Rabid I "met" you in the Debate Thread on the old community. I remember because we were debating about Abortion: Right or Wrong. Lol, after that debate for awhile I saw you as an intimidating person, (one not to be reckoned with). I didn't even know you were a teenager, I thought you were a lot older.

Mad Poster
#13 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:46 AM
I remember that! I thought that you were some crazy back-assward conservative .

[Why does everyone think I'm older? I get that in real life, too. Don't I wish it were true.]

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I remember that! I thought that you were some crazy back-assward conservative .

[Why does everyone think I'm older? I get that in real life, too. Don't I wish it were true.]

Well damn...

Meh, I guess at the moment in time I had some pretty strong religious influences but I dunno, I guess I can say I changed a lot.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:57 AM
Don't take it personally. There's nothing that I hate more than ignorance and conservatives; shame that the two often tend to go hand in hand . It's not you, it's the moronically uninformed, civil-rights-suppressing conservatives that I tend to come across here in the Midwest that have made me this way :P.

Mad Poster
#16 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:59 AM
I thought you were incredibly smart and well-written, and, like Dreamy, I thought you were older than you are, maybe in about your mid-twenties. I also pictured you being tall with black hair.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 4:00 AM
I just got my ass slayed by Rabid. But yeah, we all have our peeves. Like when my mom goes to use the bathroom and then I go in to find the toilet seat up. (Like what the hell, are you a hermaphrodite?)

Edit: PixCii I remember you from What Made Your Day Today, when you posted something about Starbucks and I was all like OMGAAH I love Starbucks too and we had this big ass off topic convo about Starbucks. ha! I thought of you as a very happy-go-lucky type of person.

Mad Poster
#18 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 4:02 AM
Aww, thanks, PixCii . I thought you were pretty awesome for being a Supernatural fan . However, I don't watch that anymore... I never started disliking it like some have, but I've just lost interest.

Want some ice for that burn, Dreamy :P?

Theorist
#19 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 1:34 PM
I sort of thought the same as Sophie, I thought you were very well-read (still do actually!), but I thought you were about 16 (I think I'd already seen a photo on your yearbook or something). And I thought you lived somewhere in New Enlgand...I don't know why!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#20 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 12:13 AM
I thought you were european, with a black bob and an awesome attitude. The latter is true.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 2:16 AM
I thought you were really fashionable . Turns out I was right.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:10 AM
Hmm something else about Rabid...

That you're an overachiever, one of those people who just naturally get straight As like its nothing, while the rest of us bang our heads around in Algebra class trying to figure out what the fuck a Logarithm is and staying up late on Sunday night to do homework that we had the entire weekend to do.

Mad Poster
#23 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:13 AM
I kind of thought you were one of those people who are hard to approach at first, but once you get to know them they're really friendly. I also thought that you got up to a lot of mischief, and also I had an image in my mind where you got boys really easily.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:14 AM
That's kind of true . Not to say that I don't have difficulty in school, because I do (oh, heavens, the difficulties I have in physics), but years of experience have shown me that it comes easier to me than others. However, I can be a bit too invested, and I'll burn the midnight oil to ace a test; the day I get a B+ will be the end of me. The end, I tell you.

I thought you were really fun, Dreamy. I admire fun people, in a way; all of my hobbies and interests are very introspective. I wouldn't trade that for the world, but sometimes I wonder what being a wild child would be like.

RATS! PixCii beat me to it. I typed out too much to go back on it now :P.

Mad Poster
#25 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:16 AM
I'm just a speed demon like that . I had the same impression of Dreamy though.

Page 1 of 29