Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bonheur Nectary [REQUIRES WA]

by Nukapei Posted 1st Dec 2009 at 3:30 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2009 at 11:24 PM by Nukapei

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 8:32 PM
It is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for making it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 9:46 PM
Nice work! I Installed this download for the the garden, the awesome house is a huge bonus. My outdoor/gardening sims are really enjoying it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 10:54 PM
Thanks! This house will be very useful ! :D

It's nice you tried to talk in French. The last sentence would be correct written like this "Bonne chance et bon appétit !"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ylvingja
Thanks! This house will be very useful ! :D

It's nice you tried to talk in French. The last sentence would be correct written like this "Bonne chance et bon appétit !"
Whoops! I took three years of French in high school ... but that was six years ago. I'm afraid my français is a bit rusty. Thanks for the advice!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 5:07 PM Last edited by legallpn : 2nd Dec 2009 at 5:08 PM. Reason: spelling
Are the plants in the garden perfect or normal? Either way thanks for this, it is lovely.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 10:35 PM
The only really great thing in Sims 3 are the houses and you did an AWESOME one. I love France and to speak french. Merci beaucoup pour fairer ta maison. Je l'aime. :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 12:44 AM
I have WA and I find that the vacation homes there in Champs Les Sims are, sadly, dull and badly underfurnished. With WA featuring Nectar Making that requires a proper cellar for the wine to mature, none of the vacation homes came with a proper WA basement!!! Your lot is most appreciated indeed!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 8:42 PM
ce manifique!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 2:10 PM
A big thanks by a frenchy girl! This vineyard is AWESOME! My sims family will enjoy this functional and so beautiful house!

Merci beaucoup pour ce fantastique vignoble! Et un grand bravo pour ce beau travail!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 6:34 AM
Thanks so much for uploading this! I also loved your cute little starter house. Loving your lots! They suit my ingame needs very much =DDD