Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LASHED - Lower Lashes Eyeliner

by aarin Posted 1st Dec 2009 at 3:49 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 8:27 PM
yay first comment!
I love these aarin now my sims can have lashes and eyeliner =)
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 8:58 PM
I was just on the brink of desperation, and thought I had to do some myself.. D:

Thanks for making the much needed lashes, and making them so pretty!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 9:33 PM
Thank you, they are lovely!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 9:52 PM
These look great!! thanks!!!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 10:01 PM
These are really useful to have, thank you!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 10:17 PM
I rarely put my sims in make-up, but lashes were the one thing I always used.

Thanks!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Zombie Socks
#8 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 11:03 PM
Thank you! At last, NORMAL eyelashes! I cannot thank you enough!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#9 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 11:51 PM
Suh-weet! Thanks very much :-)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 11:57 PM
THANK GOODNESS! This is MUCH needed, awesome job.

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 12:05 AM
these will look great with the ones i've created for top eyelashes
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 2:49 AM
Hey aarin it's makeitwork322, under my MTS name obviously .

Love them. I was just wondering the other day why I couldn't find lower eyelashes without giving in to getting a new skintone.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 6:09 PM
I was waiting for someone to make this. Thanks! Much needed.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 9:01 PM
These are lovely, thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 10:19 PM
Aw, these are very pretty. I wonder, is there any chance of getting them for male sims as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JayElleBee
Aw, these are very pretty. I wonder, is there any chance of getting them for male sims as well?

That would be incredibly easy to do, though I would rather work on a version with slightly less lashes. You could use CTU on the existing download to enable for men, until then.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 6:33 AM
Hello, I tried using these and every time I tried putting them on my sim the game froze and then crashed and I had to restart my computer. I've been having other problems with my game recently and it even warned me that I should get a better graphics card (which I'm hoping will magically appear under the christmas tree this year) but right now I can't afford it. Is there anyway you could make it a little less complex so my computer can handle it? If not, that's ok. I can understand not wanting to "dumb down" great work.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 7:56 PM
Thank you so much for these. Finally someone made normal under eye lashes. I don't suppose you could duplicate these for men as some men do have longish eyelashes?

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 3:07 PM
Thank you so much! In a long time i wanted this type of make-up to my sims eyes. EA's make-up for eyes is not very pretty so i never use it

Now i can :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:40 PM
Um, this might be a stupid question, but can I download both for versatility? ^^'

Love, Rosalina
I am new, but so were you once. Be nice. Don't be an elitist. Kthxbai? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Rosalina
Um, this might be a stupid question, but can I download both for versatility? ^^'

Yes, you can.

Quote: Originally posted by Rocket_powers124
Hello, I tried using these and every time I tried putting them on my sim the game froze and then crashed and I had to restart my computer. I've been having other problems with my game recently and it even warned me that I should get a better graphics card (which I'm hoping will magically appear under the christmas tree this year) but right now I can't afford it. Is there anyway you could make it a little less complex so my computer can handle it? If not, that's ok. I can understand not wanting to "dumb down" great work.

These files are already teeny tiny individually and do not have anything overly complicated within (only the necessary caspart file and dds files). If they are causing your game to crash, I don't know what to tell you as tons of other people have been able to use them with no issue.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 9:12 PM
Thank you so much! This is great. Why didn't EA add lower eye-lashes in the first place?? :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 7:51 PM
Thank you!!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:06 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 7:16 PM
So pretty! Thank you so much for sharing these:-)
Page 1 of 2