Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 10:34 PM
Blue haired girl is Felia, my night elf witch, she's flirty and smart. Blonde is Elva, the first fairy I ever made. She's a snobbish brat.
Screenshots

Icon made by me!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 12:50 AM
Christopher Steel rolled a want to become a supernatural sim. So I figured he could change into whatever supernatural potion the consignment store had for the day.

Turns out it had the Fae potion!

Here Christopher is as a fairy now. I changed his skin to a fae skin and pointed his ears, but everything else is the same for him.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th May 2017 at 11:49 PM
The Beast (Beauty and the Beast)

Scholar
#54 Old 11th May 2017 at 4:14 AM
Wow, Camkitty, love your beast!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 27th May 2017 at 6:01 PM
Thanks Simmy!

...So I was going to wait until someone posted another image before I posted something else, but no one did. So here, have a lion.
Test Subject
#56 Old 30th May 2017 at 12:43 PM Last edited by pete-ponytail : 30th May 2017 at 7:18 PM.
My personal interpretation of Louis and Lestat from The Vampire Chronicles!

Field Researcher
#57 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 7:32 AM Last edited by Camkitty : 1st Jun 2017 at 8:14 AM.
Mermaid (...Fish Alien?)

Lab Assistant
#58 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 4:16 AM
Everyone's sims are so cool! I'm inspired

Orange/amber themed fairy that is originally named Amber but in this save is named Kerry.

Also a perfect example of what most of my female sims look like, face-wise. Large eyes, small jaw, full lips, even the nose! I call them "ACSs"... Average Carly Sims. She's my favorite right now.
More randomized sims in the background. (I say back-round not back-ground lol I just noticed that.)
Field Researcher
#59 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 9:22 AM
Ancient Vampire / Vampire Lord
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 9:47 PM
Gadif Halk

Joa Tisg

Outua Vulkan

What have I created... BURN THEM WITH FIRE
Just kidding please don't. I spent so long on them and on their outfits On their planet everything is black and white and everyone tries to be as white as possible, or as goth as possible. They also all feed on blood, and so they came to Earth to capture subjects to feed their growing population. These particular "gatherers" are siblings.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 12:29 AM
Faun/Satyr

(The tail is Photoshopped)
Scholar
#62 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 9:15 PM
OK, it might be the wrong thread but whatever...

This is Else-Mary Von Otter. She might just look like a ordinary lady in a old fashioned outfit but...

...She at full moon she transforms into a ugly werewolf. Note to self, always check moon status before inviting her.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 12:19 PM
Default Werewolf ♥ Alien
This happened outside the house tonight:

WW: Why you at my house? You smell funny...
ALIEN: WTF!! GET OFF ME YOU DUMB FILTHY MUTT!

WW:
Scholar
#64 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 10:30 PM
Hm, not the best looking bikini girl I have seen. But whatever rocks your boat...

And those kegs are the most annoying thing. It does not matter how few sims there are or how far away they stand, no other sim can reach them.
Scholar
#65 Old 14th Mar 2020 at 4:32 PM
(Reads title carefully) OK, I think she should be in here as she's a witch. And here she is: Miss Quantara Rumana. I don't know how on earth I did come up whit that name but I wanted something that sounded completely different. Anyway: Here is a picture. It's the lady to the right. And I can tell you that all of her clothes have this color scheme of black and gold.

Scholar
#66 Old 2nd May 2020 at 4:37 PM
Nothing in particular to see here, just a zombie girl in a bikini and snorkeling gear outside my sims house late at night. Later on two more bikini clothed zombies showed up. It's not my fetish but whatever floats your boat...

And she's even online!

Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 1:53 AM
Marshan Vaz
Vampire

In first pic, he enters Vaz Lounge, which is his residence located in Legend Isles. While living there, he's had other vampires come and go. In the next pic, he has gone into Wood Lanes bowling alley to create problems including intimidating some of my Elliots (whom he's enemies with).

Brigit Hemlock
Vampire

This is Morrigan Hemlock's daughter in Bridgeport. Morrigan had died in a meteor strike, so Brigit decided to fill her role as the Town Cat leader. Eventually, she had a midlife crisis and turned back to human since she wanted to get married and start a family.

Harvey Gray
Witch

After spending some time in the Afterglow, Harvey decides to become a great witch and return to the land of the living. Here, he becomes the Town Casanova.

Timmothy Peralta
Genie

Harvey Gray brings a genie along with him. They both make resident in a dilapidated garage-type house beside Valleyway Catacombs in Legend Isles. They try to turn the garage into a witchs' hut.

Scholar
#68 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 5:37 AM

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Forum Resident
#69 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 9:18 AM
Meet Clarice Heron! Praaven's one and only witch

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Scholar
#70 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 8:14 AM
MurderPrincessK

Wow. What CC did you use for the girl in the 2:nd pic (the bartender)?
Scholar
#71 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 8:22 AM
I know that those are Mitarasi's Animal Ear accessory.
The Skin is Moonskin93 WerewolfV2 Brown, there is also a grey.
Contacts are Moonskin93 Cat Eyes.
I think thats pretty much it, unless you need the hair I'll have to search for which one that is.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#72 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
I know that those are Mitarasi's Animal Ear accessory.
The Skin is Moonskin93 WerewolfV2 Brown, there is also a grey.
Contacts are Moonskin93 Cat Eyes.
I think thats pretty much it, unless you need the hair I'll have to search for which one that is.

Thank you. I will take a closer look on this items. No need to search for the hair but thanks.
Scholar
#73 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 5:41 AM
Here are some characters I've created for a sort of fairy tale I'm working on.

This little girl's name is Lucy Pengarath, but on official documents she's Queen Lucilla II of Nantrelor, a small mountain kingdom somewhere on the borders of Faerie. She's about make a new friend. Most fairy tale princesses get a fairy godmother, but I'm afraid we couldn't manage one this time, so instead she got... Anthea!

Yes, Anthea. Now, I don't care what them outlandish folk in Tamriel (or any of they foreign parts) might say. I say that a Spriggan is a mischievous fairy, NOT something like walking tree full of hornets! You ask any old Cornish woman! Having said that, Anthea could be just as dangerous: oh my dears, you don't want to get on her bad side - she has sharp fangs and even sharper claws!

For all that, Anthea is going to prove a useful ally. As will her friend and associate, that esteemed and learned scholar, Doctor Hans Vanderling of Simstadt...

Who recently arrived at Brelor Castle to serve as tutor to the young queen, and to fulfil a promise made to his old friend, the late King Robert. It is no coincidence that both of these newcomers appeared at Brelor around the same time. They have a mission: a great danger will soon threaten Nantrelor, and Lucy will need both of them.

Oh, and not forgetting Nobby...

or Viscountess Zenobia Trewarne, but 'Nobby' to her friends. She is Lucy's cousin, recently returned from school in England to attend the late King's funeral. She stayed on as Lady in Waiting to the new Queen. She is courageous resourceful, and unswervingly loyal to her young sovereign. And I also think she's the most beautiful sim I've every created, I love her!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Forum Resident
#74 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 2:46 PM
Messing around with the break in mod using Arnald Mauntell, a local criminal werewolf of Praaven. It was a ton of fun trying to get into various neighbors houses!

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
Forum Resident
#75 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 11:01 PM
Zephyr Willowcliff seen here creating an aura at market. She can usually be found playing pranks on sims around town

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
Page 3 of 4