Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 New Beauty Marks

by daluved1 Posted 23rd Dec 2009 at 10:04 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2010 at 5:46 PM by daluved1 : Revamped and redone :D

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 10:27 PM
Thanks, i didn't know, you could actually make new beauty marks
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 11:19 PM
Awesome. Good work.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 11:21 PM
Great job dal! They look great, shame there is a maximum of 5 currently , hopefully someone can figure it out

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 2:39 AM
Awesome job Dal!
Just curious... is that my Sara? Haha. She's looking rather familiar.. lol.

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 3:07 AM
Also curious, what accessory slot does this use, because with the previous patch and WA I lost the ability to layer accessories, which hurt? If there is another way to re-enable them please let me know.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 4:10 AM
Its genetic? :D
Does this make the old ones genetic? because they never inherit them. >_<
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 4:55 AM
I love these...more distinction for our Sims. I got so excited about another creator who posted like 15 moles all together, put them in custom makeup and you can't change the eye color. I was a tad disappointed but still give the creator props for attempting this. Thank you for these...I hate how ea has limited us in so many ways...
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 5:00 AM
Quote:
Awesome job Dal!
Just curious... is that my Sara? Haha. She's looking rather familiar.. lol.

Uh? Idk, it was the first sim that popped up in CAS.

Quote:
Also curious, what accessory slot does this use, because with the previous patch and WA I lost the ability to layer accessories, which hurt? If there is another way to re-enable them please let me know.

It doesn't use an accessory slot...it works like the EA beauty marks...

Quote:
Its genetic? :D

I'm pretty sure, I've had sims inherit freckles and beauty marks before.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 5:54 AM
very nice, oh and i was wondering where you got that hair? thanks
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 6:38 AM
The link is at the bottom of the thread monkeygal027

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 10:05 PM
I am in awe. I love when creators go the extra mile, and making these as actual beauty marks instead of a face mask or accessory shows a lot of effort and care. GREAT work!

...that being said, I'm probably going to enable all five at once and name the sim "Mel Anoma". :D
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 4:13 AM
Okay, these have been redone and updated so please redownload! They look a bagillion times better :p

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 5:09 AM
3 mole limit? really? i counted mine a couple days ago and i have 7 just on my face (most of them are small but theyre there nonetheless), great idea!(and no i dont have skin cancer )
Banned
#15 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 5:58 PM
Oh the new ones look much better Dal! Glad you got them scaled down and fixed.
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 1:44 AM
Sweet! thank you! now I can make my sim look like me!
Scholar
#17 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 11:16 AM
I like all of them except the one on the lip. I've never liked moles on lips, lol.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 11:06 PM
awesome job! since you can do that do you think you could make cook shapes for below the eye tattoos and such?
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 1:25 AM
AWESOME :D! Finally ^^ cheek 1 is almost the exact place where I have my beauty mark so I can finally make an almost exact sim version of me . Thanks ^^!
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:12 AM
Thank you so, so much for your hard work on these. They are absolutely STUNNING. They seem to work great in my game, but I'm having a strange issue: ever since I installed the mod to go along with these (to allow for more slots), all but 3 of the sims in my CAS pre-made bin have disappeared (2 custom male sims and one EA male sim remain). If I select either of those 3 sims, the game hangs and I can't exit CAS. I tried deleting the cache files, but the problem persists.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 5:47 AM
Seraphym, Idk what to tell you. Like I said, the mod is still in testing =/

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:20 PM
lovely, I just really needed that
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 9:40 PM
This is what i have been waiting for since i started playing TS3, Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 6:49 AM
:D LOVELY.

I have a beauty mark on my lip as well as my cheek and now my selfsim can finally ... well, match. (: Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:42 PM Last edited by Anach : 10th Jan 2010 at 6:52 PM.
*edit*

Guess I should RTFM. That will teach me for staying up all night.
Page 1 of 3