Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 31st May 2010 at 2:10 PM
WOW you are absolutely AMAZING at drawing. They look really real, in fact I thought you had cheated on the first one! You will definitely be famous for your drawing one day. People would pay loads of money for those.

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 9:01 PM
I'm probably gonna get called out for this.. but I don't believe all these drawings are actually yours. Each one of these drawings is very very different, especially the shading. The first picture looks to be shaded by a professional, and yet other pictures you have posted have hardly any or lower quality shading. Each one of the pictures has differently drawn features, and I know that when I draw people, their facial features are drawn in the same way, but not to look identical. Also, half of these pictures are scanned in, and half are taken with various different cameras, which leads me to believe they are not yours even more.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 9:17 PM
Some paper is WAY too big to scan! That doesn't mean she stole them! Irritate>BLEH!!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Alchemist
#29 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 9:21 PM
^ No, but those pictures are clearly taken with multiple different cameras and the shading is different on every single one. I'm sorry, but I no longer trust anyone on this site.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 9:42 PM
How exactly to you "think" one of your drawings is of Brad Pitt?

Call me Derange

Livejournal
Evelyn | Vlad | Silas | Travor
Alchemist
#31 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 10:02 PM
Take a look here:

http://www.thesporecommunity.com/sh...19&postcount=27

Same person. These are CLEARLY photoshop filters. They are NOT drawn.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 10:17 PM
Alchemist
#33 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 10:23 PM
^ Ooo. Busted indeed.
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 11:41 PM
Default Wow
Wow your artwork is really amazing, helpful tip tho, no mater what even if its just a sketch you should sighn your work. and make sure it is visual in you upload i noticed a few had signatures on them, they look awsome, i love the kirsten one. if your not selling them you should, i sell mine via facebook :P
Alchemist
#35 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcakekisses500
Wow your artwork is really amazing, helpful tip tho, no mater what even if its just a sketch you should sighn your work. and make sure it is visual in you upload i noticed a few had signatures on them, they look awsome, i love the kirsten one. if your not selling them you should, i sell mine via facebook :P

Did you seriously just not read everything before your post?

She's a fake. Hasn't drawn any of it.
Scholar
#36 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 12:33 AM
The Kirsten Dunst portrait comes from here: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=kir...et=216#/d2fwyhx
Instructor
#37 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 1:34 AM
It's a shame when people pass off other people's work as their own. Bad karma.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 2:23 AM
Awsome Dude!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 7:15 AM
>_<

I'd say lovely art work, but its someone else's, thank you to the people who were willing to actually and find out if these were copies or not, even if people did get mad at them.

Any way, Bravo at stealing!

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Instructor
#40 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 9:44 AM
PMSL! Why do people feel good about getting praise for someone else's work?

Looks like you have been owned.

^_^
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#41 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 11:00 AM
Guys, in future, if you notice something like this, please REPORT IT. That way, staff can take action and put an end to it, rather than it turning into dramaz.

It's more than just tacky to pass someone else's artwork off as your own - it's theft of intellectual property, and we do not tolerate it here. Locking this thread.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Artwork is stolen and not by the OP.
Page 2 of 2