Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A pack of Valentine cards

by Gwenke33 Posted 20th Jan 2010 at 12:40 AM - Updated 25th Jan 2010 at 4:33 PM by Canoodle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 1:08 AM
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been hoping for some more cards to come out!
Alchemist
#3 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 4:10 AM
Fabulous! Thankyou.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 7:15 AM
Wow, so cool and so sweet ! Thanks for sharing
Inventor
#5 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 7:53 AM
Very nice. The cards are really cute.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 12:20 PM
These cards are lovely! I especially like the elephants and giraffes.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Alchemist
#7 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 2:08 AM
If it is the greeting cards causing the problem, surely it's more likely to be the master mod, which is Mog's, rather than this set of add-on cards?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 3:18 AM
As much as I despise the shallow self-absorbed people that seem to pop up on Valentine's Day, I wouldn't mind receiving one of these cards on my birthday. (Did I mention they were the same day? :o)
[Psst..Number 8 is my favorite. ^^]

[Rest in Peace, Sarah. Beloved Cat. 8/12/09]
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#9 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:13 PM Last edited by MogHughson : 25th Jan 2010 at 4:38 PM.
Hi Gwenke33 - so glad you made some cards - I've only just noticed them. Unfortunately they were not linked to the main Postal system thread in a way that automatically makes them pop up on the related pages tab - which meant you weren't getting linkage from there and I'd really like you to - more advertising for your cards. I hope you don't mind, but I found a site administrator and got them to change the categorisation of your thread and to put the main postal system thread in the "mesh required" box (which only shows up for certain categories), so that you do now have the correct linkage - then those people on my thread who are looking for cards will see your thread!! Yay!!

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#10 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 1:11 AM
How nice. Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 10:57 AM
No problem, I'm glad you did. I think this was the first set of cards apart from yours and I had no idea where to put them to be linked to your mod. I believe I put them the same place that you put your first pack But now I know where to put them.

Quote: Originally posted by MogHughson
Hi Gwenke33 - so glad you made some cards - I've only just noticed them. Unfortunately they were not linked to the main Postal system thread in a way that automatically makes them pop up on the related pages tab - which meant you weren't getting linkage from there and I'd really like you to - more advertising for your cards. I hope you don't mind, but I found a site administrator and got them to change the categorisation of your thread and to put the main postal system thread in the "mesh required" box (which only shows up for certain categories), so that you do now have the correct linkage - then those people on my thread who are looking for cards will see your thread!! Yay!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 2:06 PM
It took me a bit of squinting to be sure, but I' so thrilled to see Simlish text on these! :D :)