Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scarlet Kitchen **11.12.2011--UPDATED**

by hudy777DeSign Posted 19th Jan 2010 at 6:29 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2012 at 12:11 PM by hudy777DeSign

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 6:50 PM
Hudy,this piece of art is a masterpiece.Of course downloaded and now it will be difficult to leave the pictures,just to see your gorgeous kitchen in the game.
This is so classy,I have not enough words.
A huge Thank you and a big hug.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:17 PM
This is brilliant hudy! SOO glad it got accepted, it has come leaps and bounds since when you started it, it is brilliant now, i cannot wait to download it! thank you

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:38 PM
I have been so disappointed with the kitchens offered so far in the game and now I see something that looks wonderful. I applaud your work, and thank you from the deepest recesses of my heart. *claps*

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:22 PM
Now I can have a fantastic kitchen in my game, thank you soo much!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:39 PM
Finally, a decent modern kitchen for the house I've been working on. Another masterpiece, hudy. I love you.

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 9:04 PM
This is absolutely amazing! I saw this in the Creator Feedback Forum and fell in love with it the moment I laid my eyes on it!

Fantastic kitchen, I love the modern vibe to it! Thank you
Forum Resident
#8 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 9:12 PM
It's a beautiful set. Too bad it's not in .package format. I no longer use the Launcher to install any cc because it gave me way too many issues.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 9:53 PM Last edited by hudy777 : 20th Jan 2010 at 2:47 PM.
i'm really glad that you all like this

Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
...Too bad it's not in .package format. I no longer use the Launcher to install any cc because it gave me way too many issues....

i don't know why there is a glitch with .package files, i attached two pictures from earlier stage, but glitch is showing up with finished counters too
Screenshots

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Inventor
#10 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 11:00 PM
So glad you got these done! What is there left to say? They have said it all gorgeous, brillant, wonderful, fantastic, masterpiece, amazing, beautiful and it is all true! THANKS!
Theorist
#11 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 12:52 AM
Well done I love this!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 3:35 AM
I've noticed that that glitch occurs with all counters, but I didn't realize that it was due to the package format. I'm going to try compressing all the counters into a single package file to see if that gets around it.
Instructor
#13 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 3:41 AM
Great Job! This is a fantastic example of a modern style kitchen set. I love it and look forward to playing around with it in CASt.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 5:19 AM
Yaaay thanks, just what I needed. It looks great!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 7:24 AM
Absolutely gorgeous ! Great work ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 10:57 AM
awesome item... finally a new kitchen to use! The original ones are boring (except bayside from simsstore)

Thanks a lot for this amazing upload!

Quote:
~~**| Enayla Tshima |**~~
Start up your day with a lovely smile on your face
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 11:34 AM
Very nice kitchen! I have also noticed the glitch with corners on a couple of my cabinets. Thanks for clearing up why! Now I can just fix them and use those again, too.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hudy777
i don't know why there is a glitch with .package files, i attached two pictures from earlier stage, but glitch is always showing up

It's not just with .package files, though. It happens with the store counters and those are in Sims3Pack format. I know it didn't always happen, though, so I'm guessing one of the recent patches broke the counters.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
It's not just with .package files, though. It happens with the store counters and those are in Sims3Pack format. I know it didn't always happen, though, so I'm guessing one of the recent patches broke the counters.

before i thought that i did sth wrong, but when i put files in .sims3pack i saw that it's not my fault

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 12:29 PM
My game is only patched to one level below the latest patch including WA and I am having the same problems with store bought counters. Just recoloring the Shoppe Counter and lining them up in a row distorts them. So, it's not just yours. I love your counters and can't wait to put them in my game. Thank you.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:33 PM
looking great, installing now :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:44 AM
look really good, finaly a nice kitchen :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 8:21 AM
So beautiful ! Thank you :-)
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 10:37 AM
I placed these in my game and they are absolutely beautiful. They recolor nicely and the island works perfectly. Great job! Thank you for all of your hard work.
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 12:28 PM
It so great! Thanks... but i cant downloade it
Page 1 of 4