Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Beautiful Brighter Blue Tropical Water

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 941 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 92,569 Views
Uploaded: 4th Feb 2010 at 9:16 PM
The water in The Sims 3 looks pretty ok. Right? Nice and blue and beautiful.

But...uh...seeing this might ruin it for you, because ever since making this I am unable to go back. Compared I think the original water looks horrible and polluted.

This here is a mod to turn THIS:

Into THIS:

It's a package file, so all you have to do is toss it in your downloads, and BAM! Instant prettier water.

In every single world! (Except those that already have their own custom water color).

What? Custom water color in an individual world? That's right! You might like this water color, but might not want it for a forest world, or something like that. What are you to do? Well, I included a zip file with all the ini files, ready to use, and a link to the tutorial on how to apply them to a single world. If you do this, you can have this water in one world, but default in all the others. Not recommended for beginners, though. Only download this zip if you intend on trying to add the effect to a single world.

Things to note:
-This affects ponds, too. Ponds and the ocean are all the same water.
-This does not in any way affect pools, bathtubs, etc. It's just the sea and ponds/rivers.

Have fun. :D

Additional Credits:
KiwiTea fo Nua Simoa, the perfect world to show this off :p