Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#51 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovetadraw
More than 70% of homo men are pedophiles, just saying. I think that's harmful.

70%? What is exactly the source of your information? Wikipedia?

Also, you mentioned that Hitler committed his crimes in the name of Christianity. I'm an atheist but even I thought your statement was unfair. Hitler wanted power, money and revenge, it had nothing to do with Christianity.

If a mass murderer kills someone in the name of God, you should blame the murderer, not the God or the religion.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 2:26 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com...43153668501.jpg
This is like my church. meh.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Scholar
#53 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 2:31 PM Last edited by kattenijin : 10th Mar 2010 at 3:03 PM.

Source? Most studies show that the percentage of gay pedophiles is equilavalent to the incidence of homosexuality in the general population (ie: about 10%) or lower; this leaves 90% being heterosexuals. About 13% of cases are molestation by women, so it's not exclusively male.

http://www.pflag.org/fileadmin/user...mosexuality.pdf

http://www.robincmiller.com/gayles4.htm

Quote:
2, aids.

The bulk of AIDS victims live in sub-Saharan Africa, and world-wide figures show that women are just as likely to get it as men, as 50% of cases are female. Even in the US 65% of cases are in minority groups (Black, Latino,etc) and 24% of cases are from heterosexual contact. Its not just a "gay" disease. So, what is your point exactly?

http://www.avert.org/aids-statistics.htm

Quote:
3, if they are the same, why do they have to do it in public, etc?

English please. What are "it" and "etc" exactly?

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 4:37 PM
etc, "and so forth" "all things along that line".

Source? My dumb ass parents.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Scholar
#55 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 6:17 PM
etc, "and so forth" "all things along that line".

I know the definition of the word etc, I was asking what the it and the etc you were specifically talking about were. What is "it" that gays are doing in public? Being gay? Why do you feel the need to be straight in public? And, if your parents are so "dumb ass", why would you consider their information to have any validity. It's a parent's job to be "dumb ass" don't you know. They do it specifically on purpose to annoy the hell out of you and embarras you in front of your friends. It's chapter two of the super seekret book "The Parents' Fun Book: Laugh Yourself Silly Through Your Child's Lifetime!".

You seem to be a very angsty teen. It's ok though, you'll grow out of it if you survive. .

Forum Resident
#56 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 7:04 PM
Actually have sex in public bathrooms and such, is what I meant by IT. Do IT.

Thanks for the encouragement. Last time I want to someone for that, they turned against me.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#57 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 9:02 PM
Guys, let's try to cut the little jabs at each other and get back on topic, please.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Forum Resident
#58 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 9:30 PM
Sorry jhd1189.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Scholar
#59 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 10:24 PM
Actually have sex in public bathrooms and such, is what I meant by IT. Do IT.

Thanks for the encouragement. Last time I want to someone for that, they turned against me.

Considering there are whole books on what is in colloquial English known as "tea room" sex, it's hard to give a comprehensive short answer. On the otherhand, I'd say that if you are closeted, and have no real place to take someone for sex, it kinda makes sense as being a place where it is easy to find and engage in anonymous sex. Thing is, to me, it isn't a "gay thing", as there have been times I've seen heterosexual sex in public too. I suspect there is a deal of exebitionism thrown in too, especially since it is relativity anonymous.

Quote: Originally posted by jhd1189
Guys, let's try to cut the little jabs at each other and get back on topic, please.

Sorry, it wasn't meant to be a "jab", but rather a toungue-in-cheek "been there, done that". And, while the specifics are OT, i feel that as they are responses to ideas that people have because they are perpetuated by "the Church", it still ties into the general flow. Be prepared, I have another somewhat OT post coming up about the "Hetrosexual Life Partner" statement.

Banned
#61 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyberian_Trooper
I am talking about the Real Christianity as in the one that is of the bible not the Christianity that people out here seem to think that it is. Sure you can mixed it with labeled fake christianity that most of you talk about or laugh about, but not the Christian that God ordains because if you read in the Old Testament God is very much against witch craft.

You cannot out do the power of God because God is more powerful then any thing. I know cause I have been through certain situations and I can vouch for that on a very personal level. The bible even declares that satan can come as an angel of light so yes there are fake christians in their fake christianity the one you are talking about.

The very nature of God is magical, it is mysticism.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 4:47 AM

While I find it amazing that people can actually believe and pass on such false information as to what brought up this answer, which I will leave to the other debates about the issue, I think it shows just how much misenformation, prejudice, and bigotry can be passed on to the next generation in the name of religion, and in this case christianity.
Scholar
#64 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 5:24 AM

This figure is clearly exaggerated to portray gays in a bad light. If you don't like the close-mindedness of your parents, why would you believe everything they tell you?

Quote:
2, aids.

HIV came from someone practicing bestiality. That is another matter entirely, and while he also happened to be gay, the two do not go hand-in-hand.

Quote:
3, if they are the same, why do they have to do it in public, etc?

Heterosexuals also often do it in public. Sex in bathrooms happens between heterosexual couples as well; it simply isn't publicized as much because homosexual sex in a bathroom is seen as more "scandalous."
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 5:44 AM
It's so weird how Christians just can't stop talking about homosexuality.

Quote: Originally posted by Oaktree
HIV came from someone practicing bestiality. That is another matter entirely, and while he also happened to be gay, the two do not go hand-in-hand.

Who is this monkey raping gay man you speak of? We don't know who the first person to contract it was so how can you possibly know all that?

It's transmitted via blood, so it's more likely to have been contracted via animal blood getting into an open wound.
Scholar
#66 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neerie
While I find it amazing that people can actually believe and pass on such false information as to what brought up this answer, which I will leave to the other debates about the issue, I think it shows just how much misenformation, prejudice, and bigotry can be passed on to the next generation in the name of religion, and in this case christianity.

Well.. if you read what christians write commonly on forums like these.. (or their own forums.. even worse) you get the idea christianity is more about prejudice, feeling superior, and selfishness to get that spot in heaven no matter what you do to others, than about anything good. But what do you want with a book that teaches you can throw your daughter out of the window to be gangraped and then be a honorable man. Fits quite well with the worse half of the self proclaimed christians.

Idea --> biology helps you understands the basic principles on virus mutantions.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Instructor
#67 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 9:27 AM
No, it is not and there is no passage in the bible that even suggests that.

Yes, it is mysticism and the Bible doesn't have to suggest that. It is "magical" because it requires you to believe in many things that go against what we know as science today. Such as floating in air, walking on water, talking snakes, someone up in the sky being able to hear everyone's prayers, you name it. If you believe any of this actually happened, you do believe in magic.
Forum Resident
#68 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 12:55 PM
Mysticism? Try Catholicism, Lilith and all that $#I+. In any-case, my BFF had to stop going to this one shopping mall because the lezbos were being so aggressive and intrusive. Putting their hands on her hips and all. Or her brother, co-worker was gay, started grabbing. Given, people of the opposite gender have tried to fondle my private areas too, but I also think that that is sexual harassment. Only people are afraid to charge homosexuals because they like to make a stink out of everything against them. Even if you don't pick on the fact that they are that way, you still can't say anything against them. Although I don't think there is a gay gene(Identical twins, one can be gay, other isn't), I think that they are different. With all the estrogen in our diets now-a-days, it wouldn't surprise me if that's what it was. ANYWAY(back to my point), I know what it's like to be picked on for things out of your control. Things you were born with. I have a bone deformity, basically, the legs in my bones are bent. It knocks off at least 6 inches off my height. Also, I've been sick for a very long time, and have lost a whole lot of weight. In fact, my brother says I'm built like Sarah Conner. Anyway, I try not to dislike people for things they can't control, but they can control themselves, and leave me, and my BFF, and all us straight people alone. I don't try to play basket ball, or play certain sports that involve leg work, I do things with my arms, like bowling. Get my analogy?

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Field Researcher
#69 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 3:16 PM
While I'm not moderator here and nobody has to do anything I say, I would like it if this thread left the topic of homosexuality to the other debate thread about it. That way I will feel I can actually reply to what is being said without adding to the current derailment this thread is heading toward. Talking about christianity vs homosexuality is one thing, but now it's gone behond that.
Instructor
#70 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 4:36 PM
Get my analogy?

Ahh, yeah. Being gay is a handicap and they should behave like it and not expect to do things all you "straight" people are allowed to do. Right on.
Scholar
#71 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Oaktree

Source? Doing searches on aids/beastiality dosen't provide any sources. Actually, all I can find definitively is that they believe it started in the Congo region of Africa, and that cases have been found as far back as 1959, although the epidemic is considered to start in 1979.

Doing searches on Christianity and AIDS brings up a bucket of hate.

Quote: Originally posted by Safyre420
The very nature of God is magical, it is mysticism.

No, it is not and there is no passage in the bible that even suggests that. You can believe what you want but that is definitely not the God I believe in that you are talking about.

I don't believe you've actually read the Bible then. There is plenty of mysticism in it:

Quote:
List of miracles recorded in the Bible (partial list)
1.Creation of the universe, including plants, animals and humans (Genesis 1-2)
2.The flood (Gen. 7, 8)
3.Confusion of languages (tongues) at Babel (Gen. 11:1-9)
4.Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah (Gen. 19:24)
5.Lot's wife turned into a “pillar of salt” (Gen. 19:26)
6.Birth of Isaac at Gerar (Gen. 21:1)
7.The burning bush not consumed (Ex. 3:3)
8.Aaron's rod changed into a serpent (Ex. 7:10-12)
The ten plagues of Egypt (Ex. 7:20-12:30)
9.waters become blood
10.frogs
11.lice
12.flies
13.murrain
14.boils
15.thunder and hail
16.locusts
17.darkness
18.death of the first-born
19.Red Sea divided; Israel passes through (See: Passage of Red Sea) (Ex. 14:21-31)
20.Waters of Marah sweetened (Ex. 15:23-25)
21.Manna sent daily, except on Sabbath (Ex. 16:14-35)
22.Water from the rock at Rephidim (Ex. 17:5-7)
23.Nadab and Abihu consumed for offering “strange fire” (Lev. 10:1, 2)
24.Some of the people consumed by fire at Taberah (Num. 11:1-3)
25.The earth opens and swallows up Korah and his company. (Num. 16:32-34)
26.Fire at Kadesh (Num. 16:35-45)
27.Plague at Kadesh (Num. 16:46-50)
28.Aaron's rod budding at Kadesh (Num. 17:8)
29.Water from the rock, smitten twice by Moses, Desert of Zin (Num. 20:7-11)
30.The brazen serpent in the Desert of Zin (Num. 21:8, 9)
31.Balaam's ass speaks (Num. 22:21-35)
32.The Jordan divided, so that Israel passed over dryshod near the city of Adam (Josh. 3:14-17)
33.The walls of Jericho fall down (Josh. 6:6-20)
34.The sun and moon stayed. (Josh. 10:12-14)
35.Hailstorm. (Josh. 10:12-14)
36.The strength of Samson (Judg. 14-16)
37.Water from a hollow place “that is in Lehi” (Judg. 15:19)
38.Dagon falls twice before the ark. (1 Sam. 5:1-12)
39.Emerods on the Philistines (1 Sam. 5:1-12)
40.Men of Beth-shemesh smitten for looking into the ark (1 Sam. 6:19)
41.Thunderstorm causes a panic among the Philistines at Eben-ezer (1 Sam. 7:10-12)
42.Thunder and rain in harvest at Gilgal (1 Sam. 12:18)
43.Sound in the mulberry trees at Rephaim (2 Sam. 5:23-25)
44.Uzzah smitten for touching the ark at Perez-uzzah (2 Sam. 6:6, 7)
45.Jeroboam's hand withered. (1 Kings 13:4)
46.Jeroboam's new altar destroyed at Bethel (1 Kings 13:4-6
47.31. Widow of Zarephath's meal and oil increased (1 Kings 17:14-16)
48.Widow's son raised from the dead (1 Kings 17:17-24)
49.Drought at Elijah's prayers (1 Kings 17, 18)
50.Fire at Elijah's prayers (1 Kings 18:19-39)

I figured an even 50 was enough of a list.

Inventor
#72 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 8:40 PM
I just don't understand how anyone can actually BELIEVE in Creationism?? WHAT?? So, all the world is inbred? (cause, you know, the only people were Adam and Eve, then they had kids... Who did their kids mate with if their were no other people, other than eachother) Adam and Eve are supposed to be "white", where did all the other races come from?? With all of the solid facts against it, I think you'd have to be extremely ignorant to truly believe in it... That, or brainwashed.
Forum Resident
#73 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jooxis
Ahh, yeah. Being gay is a handicap and they should behave like it and not expect to do things all you "straight" people are allowed to do. Right on.

Are you being sarcastic?

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Scholar
#74 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supersimoholic
Adam and Eve are supposed to be "white", where did all the other races come from??

Since it seems likely that the Garden of Eden would have been located in the area of ancient Mesopotamia (Iran/Iraq/Saudi Arabia in present day) Adam and Eve would have been Middle Eastern. Kind of a moot point, as if you accept all the Bible stories as true, everyone alive today would, more importantly in terms of race, be descended from Noah's family; who would have been Simitic.

The conventional appearance of Christ was established in Byzantine art about 400AD. As Christianity flourished mostly in Europe, naturally the convention became to depict him as European. However, there is a long standing tradition of "Black Jesus" iconography in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church.

Banned
#75 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 6:02 AM
Only people are afraid to charge homosexuals because they like to make a stink out of everything against them. Even if you don't pick on the fact that they are that way, you still can't say anything against them.

Source? I'm sorry but I do take offense with that, even though I do know you didn't mean any, but I do, all homosexuals aren't flaming drama queens, we are normal people too. Those that make a stink just for the sake of making a stink I severely dislike, as well as people like perez hilton.

Page 3 of 42