Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval NPC Replacements: Royal Servants

by sunni9676 Posted 22nd Mar 2010 at 12:39 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2010 at 1:44 AM by sunni9676

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 12:51 AM
Wow! What a great idea! Thank you for making these.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Inventor
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 1:42 AM
A very creative idea. Something that all the medieval themed Simmers around will love for sure.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:23 AM
Love it!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 10:14 AM
If I had a medieval ´hood this surely would already be in my downloads folder :-)
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 10:32 AM
This makes me want to have a medieval hood! *Considers*

Anyway, what a great idea and thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 11:31 AM
WOW what a coincidence! I was looking for something like this all week, thanks SO much! =D
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 12:02 PM
thank you !!! just what i need, you're just awesome !!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 1:55 PM
Thank you so much. I really needed this
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 2:06 PM
These are perfect for my themed hood. Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 4:09 PM
very nice! do they replace only in the neighborhood we want to be medieval, or replaces in all the neighborhoods we have...?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 5:26 PM
I guess they replace them all..?
Anyway, thanks for making this, it's great!
Just wondering - In the original version, did the male outfit have sleeves? 'Cuz it would be nice if they had, but those I've downloaded hasn't..
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 6:00 PM
Ahh, what a relief - I have tried making replacements like these for months, constantly failing Thanks so much for sharing yours!

Just one thing I don't like about these outfits: They're far too fancy for common NPCs - something more simple and, perhaps, dirty would have looked better here IMHO.

Good work nevertheless! I really appreciate your medieval creations
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 6:19 PM
arqmoderno: As stated this is a global mod, therefore it replaces the NPCs in the entire game, whatever neighborhoods you have. You can remove/replace my NPCs as needed.

Catyme24: All the male characters have sleeves on their apparel, so I am a bit confused by the problem you are mentioning. If you could be more specific that would be helpful.

Simulitis: This is a set of 'Royal' servants. Servants that served the monarch were often Nobles themselves, having titles and property in their own right, they were not generally dirty peasants or unlearned commoners.

If you like commoners, the next set of NPCs is going to be uploaded sometime today or tomorrow. It includes 16 NPCs (more than this set) and I will also be uploading a set for nightlife restaurants, etc. Many more NPCs to come and I promise they wont be clean lol.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Instructor
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 7:07 PM
Thank you! Now I might finish the medieval hood I started on way back and actually play the game. =)
Theorist
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 3:57 AM
Wonderful! Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 11:49 AM
Excellent!! Just what my Medieval hood was lacking. Can't wait your other set aswell!

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 5:20 PM
Outstanding! Thanks so very much.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 8:12 PM
you are great - thanks for creating these.
I also have seperate games themed "arabian" and themed "asian". I would love to get NPC's for these games. Could you create such NPC's please ?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 12:46 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you x affinity!

This is something I have wanted since forever. I don't know why but I never could get simwardrobe's NPC Replacer to work and now I don't need to. Once again thank you.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:49 AM
I seen many many people, in Guardia, dress like this and I was like wow... when I was a kid along with my twin sister. heck I love the outfits and Replacement too thank you

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 6:25 PM
What a fabulous idea! I use Paladin's NPC Replacer program which works great but this is SO much easier. Just pop them in or out of downloads. I'll bet if you made more of these for different themes such as Prairie/Western or Victorian alot of people would DL.
Thanks again for such great work!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:55 AM
Outstanding!

Thank you.
Instructor
#24 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:19 AM
Fantastic! thank you

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 3:23 AM
This is a wonderful set. I'm assuming that this set will have to be changed out with the common set when you switch lots or can you throw the whole lot in together. With default replacements isn't it one set at a time? Thanks!

Check my stories out -Tales of Ville Peche' Crazy Town
Babylon Rising Crazy Town
Page 1 of 2