Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 2808 (Who?), Viewed: 236183 times.
Page 113 of 113
Mad Poster
#2801 Old 17th May 2018 at 2:39 AM
Control Pet? Your dog was throwing away your food? XD
Mad Poster
#2802 Old 17th May 2018 at 2:48 AM
No dear, my sim's roommate.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#2803 Old 17th May 2018 at 11:41 AM
You think AL roommates are stupid? Try dragging around a guest to the BV vacation destinations sometime.

"Stop whining about how tired you are and get in one of the beds! This place even has a hammock out on the beach!" (Vacation guest ignores all the comfy places to sleep and continues bitching about their low energy bar...)
#2804 Old 17th May 2018 at 12:09 PM
I once had a BV guest stay in the hot springs until they got burned. I had to make them selectable to get them out; even calling them over didn't pull them out. As soon as I deselected them they went right back to the hot spring.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#2805 Old 20th May 2018 at 4:16 PM
"Good God, do you have to puke in every toilet in the house?"
Gabriel's morning sickness had him running up to the third floor from the first floor to vomit--and then running down to the second floor to vomit again.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Scholar
#2806 Old 20th May 2018 at 5:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
You think AL roommates are stupid? Try dragging around a guest to the BV vacation destinations sometime.
I found a crazy routing idea thanks to "move away from fridge" - Samantha Ottomas gets bottle from fridge to feed baby Prudence, only to walk (I kid you not) from the kitchen, through the garage, round the side of the house, up the front steps, through said front and through the study... all to stand three tiles away from where she started! Peter Ottomas did the same trick with baby Gertrude!
I wouldn't mind, but there was NO ONE in the way!

Selly facepalms at that one

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.

My MTS Yearbook 2014 page
Mad Poster
#2807 Old 20th May 2018 at 9:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
You think AL roommates are stupid?

No. Throwing a perfectly good plate of food is though, and not just roommates do it.
We need a mod for this.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Test Subject
#2808 Old 20th May 2018 at 11:44 PM
"You got them all pregnant?!" When was playing Aileen Landing and saw that Dina,Nina and Katrina were all pregnant with Don's kids.
Mad Poster
#2809 Old Yesterday at 11:42 AM
So the only reason you wanted your dog to get a job was so that you could then quit your job and let the dog support you?
Page 113 of 113