Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inkwell Calligraphy (Medieval) Simlish

by joninmobile Posted 5th Apr 2010 at 2:04 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 6:19 PM
This looks awesome Jon! Amazing work!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 6:59 PM
Great idea, it looks really good!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 1:44 AM
Ill use this on my essay and confuse the teacher! Thanks!

Good music is like a candy bar; All you have to do is throw out the rappers.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 4:07 PM
Excellent idea! Thanks so much
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 8:28 PM
Very original idea!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:09 AM
I don't have a fonts folder under Windows. I am using Vista (I hate it), do i just make the fonts folder to put this in?

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:19 AM
Well I have windows vista too, and I do have a fonts folder. I heard of someone having this same problem, but they didn't tell me what they did. I'd say make a fonts folder in your windows directory and try that out, it should work. I also should update this thread, the numbers are messed up, I was still learning fonts when I made this, now I know how to make them look right. You might need to put a space or two between the numbers if you want them to look okay. I hope to update the thread soon to fix the numbers. All letters are fine though, they appear exactly how they appear in the pics.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 6:42 PM
Great Idea! Will definitely use this in my Gwrych!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 3:07 PM
This is absolutely fantastic!
Thank you