Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor

by AnnDeLune Posted 9th Apr 2010 at 8:29 PM

135 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 9:11 PM
Very well done. The profile is spot-on. How do you like Matt Smith as the new Doctor so far?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 9:09 PM
OMG he is gorgeous. Would it be poss to make the blue suit please, I would love to have him in the blue suit?
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 9:28 PM
=D Wonderful stuff! Glad to see another Tennant fan preserving his memory, so to speak ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 9:45 PM
Hullo and thanks!

Yadarya, thanks for the encouragement. I was getting pretty frustrated with his face because, well, with a face as familiar and friendly as David Tennant’s, it was hard to be content with a facsimile as poorly made as mine. I am further saddened to say that I’m in America and the new series hasn’t premiered here yet. We’ll have to be patient a while longer before we get to see Matt Smith. Is he living up to the legacy?

Kiwiana, I would love to make the blue suit! …if I can find the time. Haha! I’m afraid I’ve been neglecting my responsibilities trying to get this one done. But I had originally intended to package this with his blue suit and his jimjams. I’ll try and do that, but it may be a while.

Hope you all have fun with The Doctor. And, for my fellow fans, I can’t emphasize enough how nice Dragonsire’s site is. He has so many Doctor Who mods that really add a whole new element to the game. It’s definitely worth a visit.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 9:54 PM
No offense, but I 'd have to say this one doesn't really look much like the Doctor. His hair isn't correct. The tie is nice though. I think the best thing about the set is the bowtie suit to tell you the truth. It's good to see a lot more DW stuff on MTS2. Are you considering doing any of the previous Doctors?
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 10:29 PM
Omg LOVE LOVE! Thanks so much! I'll probably muck about with his face more, but I love the suit and the photoskin. Super good job on the lips!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 10:43 PM
Dr. Who! David Tennant was my favourite Dr. Who. In fact he was the only one I ever watched. He was awesome. You've captured him well here! Really nice sim, and I love the clothes and pics too. That pic in the desert with the Tardis and robot is so made of win. As is the one with his feet on the desk. And the one with the sonic screwdriver! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnDeLune
Hullo and thanks!

Kiwiana, I would love to make the blue suit! …if I can find the time. Haha! I’m afraid I’ve been neglecting my responsibilities trying to get this one done. But I had originally intended to package this with his blue suit and his jimjams. I’ll try and do that, but it may be a while.

I don't mind waiting, good things come to those who wait. It would be lovely to have his jimjams as well. Thank you for considering it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 12:39 AM
OMG. I love this . i love you for making him. its the only spot on 10th doctor i've ever seen.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(()) (())
//\\ //\\
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 2:36 AM
He's amazing. David Tennant is my favorite Doctor and I've been trying to find a good likeness of him for a long time.

I've tried (and failed) to make a David Tennant sim so I know how difficult it is to get his facial features right. You did a really great job. I love his wardrobe as well. (The swirly tie!) Thank you!
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 2:36 AM
Yes! I won't be dling for uses as the doctor, but I did need a David Tennant sim!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 5:39 AM
Haha! Yeah, his face is hard to mimic and I choose this hair because it was Maxis and free (and I haven't the faintest idea how to mesh). So there's plenty to improve upon. I probably won't be doing any of the other doctors just because I'm still a new-comer to Doctor Who. I started watching just as Christopher Eccleston began (and boy do I miss him too). I remember how disappointed I was when this young whiper-snapper David Tennant took over as the Doctor. But that took a whole five minutes to get over! Now I think he's just...well....fantastic. Hopefully it will be the same with Matt Smith.

But wow, I'm glad to see so many Doctor Who fans!! It makes me feel just a little closer to England.

Oh, And Astrognash, thanks for a good laugh!! Haha!
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 5:41 AM
Brilliant! Best sim version of David! Love Doctor Who!
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 8:05 AM
These are wonderful, I'm particularly thrilled about the formal wear. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 10:29 AM
This is without a doubt the best #10 I've seen yet. The impression is close enough to be recongizable to me. I like the hair chosen too, even if it doesnt match him exactly. Well, thats easily changeable. If this is your first attempt at sharing a Sim, then good job and I hope you keep making more because I find it incredibly difficult to do. I'll definitely be putting him in my Medieval hood, cause you know he's visited that time period.

Oh, and on a side note, yes I loved #9, but #10 is the best doctor. I don't think I can watch Frankenstein. He is simply too young in my opinion. And I keep putting off watching the last ep of #10 because I can't face the ending!

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunni9676
Oh, and on a side note, yes I loved #9, but #10 is the best doctor. I don't think I can watch Frankenstein. He is simply too young in my opinion. And I keep putting off watching the last ep of #10 because I can't face the ending!

You only have to watch TEOT once through, I did it just to help me accept that he has gone. He only regened to DVDland, he is not gone forever. David was the best Doctor, he was awesome in the role.

I love the brown suit and tux, looks awesome in game, I am so looking forward to the blue and his jimjams.
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 12:47 AM
Wow, this is the closest sim to the 10th doctor so far! Love it, I'm SO gonna download the dragonsire mods ^_^
The 9th and the 10th Doctors were amazing, they are my favs!
David will always be my doctor I love him sooo much
x
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 5:48 PM
Just had to say... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
This is the most amazing sim I've ever seen.... *___* You made him so beautiful.
Thank you. <3<3<3
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#20 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 11:24 PM
Wheeeee!! The best #10 by far! I've been trying to make my own, but this is just too awesome so I won't bother Also, your screenies rock!
Sockpuppet
#21 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 6:37 PM
That's why I prefer TS2, TS3 sims are so unrealistic.

Thanx again
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 3:20 PM
He looks fantastic, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 3:46 PM
Thankyou so much. My favourite Dr Who.
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnDeLune
Hullo and thanks!

Yadarya, thanks for the encouragement. I was getting pretty frustrated with his face because, well, with a face as familiar and friendly as David Tennant’s, it was hard to be content with a facsimile as poorly made as mine. I am further saddened to say that I’m in America and the new series hasn’t premiered here yet. We’ll have to be patient a while longer before we get to see Matt Smith. Is he living up to the legacy?

Hope you all have fun with The Doctor. And, for my fellow fans, I can’t emphasize enough how nice Dragonsire’s site is. He has so many Doctor Who mods that really add a whole new element to the game. It’s definitely worth a visit.

First off, I have to say that I love this Sim so much. I had a fan girl expulsion when I saw it. There was screaming and everything. But onto Matt Smith. I'm in America too but I've managed to watch the first two episodes of the show online. Without giving out any spoilers, because I don't believe in spoiling something as great as Doctor Who, I have to say that Matt does a great job as the Doctor. I personally loved David but Matt is becoming a close second on my favorite Doctors list. David will always be my Doctor but there is just something about Matt that makes him fun to watch. I love him already.
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 8:10 PM
great work, the position of everything is spot on!
Page 1 of 6