Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Witterstein Part 2 - The Potter's

by GermanPlayer Posted 12th Apr 2010 at 9:36 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2010 at 4:15 PM by GermanPlayer

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 2:20 AM
Thank you for these amazing nearly-medieval stuff It'll be a real pleasure to use them on my neighbordhood!

It says in the download section that's some 'mansion & garden stuff' items on the package. I don't have Mansion an Garden stuff, I know that's bad to me... Do you know which items are involved?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 1:45 PM
Hi Shaniah,

thanks for your comment. It is only the few flowers next to the door which are form Mansion and Garden. So, nothing of mayor importance. Actually, I already wondered whether I should included them or not.

Anyhow, I'm quite sure you can install the lot even without the Stuff Pack installed. Instead of the flowers seen in the picture there will show up some default ones, I suppose. If this does not work I will delete the M&G Stuff and re-upload the lot.
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 7:58 PM
thank you, I like this very much

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:37 AM Last edited by Kazzandra : 17th Apr 2010 at 3:55 AM.
The lots wonderful! It plays well-- I like the size! Just right. I wish I knew where the custom content came from because I WANT it!

EDIT: FOUND IT!
http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...ing_Onion.shtml

Parsimonious does allow you to include CC with credit, I believe.

Necromancy is Good
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kazzandra
The lots wonderful! It plays well-- I like the size! Just right. I wish I knew where the custom content came from because I WANT it!

EDIT: FOUND IT!
http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...ing_Onion.shtml

Parsimonious does allow you to include CC with credit, I believe.

Awesome, you got it. And if you klick the original authors name (Tarox) it will lead you to his webspace where you can get the whole set from. I knew his/her name but always searched for like 'Tarox sims 2 medieval' instead of just 'Tarox sims 2' which would have lead me directly to the right site.

Thanks a lot, Kazzandra, both for your kind comment and the link. I will include it to my post.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 12:16 PM
Thanks I'm making a Medieval hood and hate making houses XD. This is very nicly done