Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blacksmith Crafting Station and Suit-of-Armor Servo!

by Phaenoh Posted 17th Apr 2010 at 12:56 AM

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:00 AM
Woah! This looks awesome! Way neater than I remember it being when I saw the preview. Nice work Phae!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:00 AM
Awesome! I've been waiting for some CC like this. It'll be so much better than all the faux blacksmith items I've got laying around my download folder- Goodbye decor statues, Hello town Blacksmith!
I also like the Knight Servo, but I never find myself using them much... maybe my medieval hood is in for a new kind of fun.
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:06 AM
DAMN!!!! I wanted to be the first to say how amazing this is!!!!!!!!!!! Great work, and amazing idea!!!!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:06 AM
So...it makes servos that are suits of armor and it makes regular robots, am I right?
Either way, SO amazing!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
So...it makes servos that are suits of armor and it makes regular robots, am I right?
Either way, SO amazing!

Um, no hun..... In essance this is two downloads in one. One is the blacksmith station thingy, and the other is a default replacement for all servos. you can download one without the other if I understand correctly. But, if you download the default replacement knight servo thing, ALL your servos will look like that. Somone, please correct me if I'm wrong!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Banned
#7 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:25 AM
I love it!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:28 AM
Amazing Job Phae.... running out of time suits your own craft....
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:06 AM
OH MY GOD!

I would say thank you, but I'm too busy dying from sheer joy.

*goes off to die some more*
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:08 AM
Aw, man! I've been waiting for this since you mentioned it in #create! I'm downloading it straight away!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:26 AM
Happy Day Happy Day!
Another workable station for my medieval simmies!
Thank ye!

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:46 AM
I am really impressed with this. Thanks for working so hard on it.
Helptato
#13 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:05 AM
Wow!

Can you make a normal servo as well? -wants a knight servo-

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:31 AM
When I saw this challenge, I hate to say it, but I thought-- "Phaenoh usually makes something awesome for these challenges." And then I got excited. But then I thought, "She'll make something for Sims 3 and not Sims 2." And then I was sad-caeks.
But when I saw this I vociferated loudly. HUZZAH I SAY!

Necromancy is Good
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:43 AM
I don't play period games, but man, this is cool. O_O
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 4:38 AM
This right here:
Quote: Originally posted by Kazzandra
I thought-- "Phaenoh usually makes something awesome for these challenges."
made my day. THANK YOU. It means a lot to me that people I don't know recognize my name and enjoy my work. As for the TS2/TS3 kerfuffle, I'm a TS2 creator. I'm not jumping ship anytime soon, so don't worry.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 4:51 AM
I don't even play a medieval game, but I want that suit of armor servo so badly. It's too awesome to pass up! D:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 6:20 AM
Dude, SO awesome!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 8:40 AM
I think this idea is terrific and would have loved the look of the crafting station even if it was a deco object. And I love the servo, Im so happy you made these

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 11:05 AM
There was a little conversation on this very idea a while ago, and I am so excited that you actually made this! Suits of armour moving on their own are all sorts of awesome.
And I would just like to say that I am always happy when I see your name popping up, because it tells me there's something fabulous coming up... you're made of win, lady!

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 11:28 AM
Love you! I feel like a child before x-mas cause i needed something like this for a project. Thanks so much!!!! :D

Hugs Piggi ^(°oo°)^

>> Piggi's Sims <<
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 12:28 PM
Your creations never fail to amaze me.
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:58 PM
I LOVE the closed Helmet! Could you do that just for regular Sims?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:03 PM
What a wonderful idea for a medieval servo! Thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:43 PM
Very nice idea, unfortunately it replaces the original servo. Is there no way to avoid this?
Page 1 of 4