Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Robin Hood and Friends

by Aligeth Posted 18th Apr 2010 at 5:44 AM - Updated 19th Apr 2010 at 2:35 AM by Aligeth

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 6:16 AM
That right there is the tunic mesh I have been longing for! Thank you SO MUCH!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 6:38 AM
This is awesome! This is the only decent Robin Hood for TS2! You did great! I like how they aren't stolen textures too! You should really do Little John and Will Scarlet! Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 6:46 AM
WOW! I think Little John would be pretty kickass! These are great!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 7:10 AM
You did great job on these
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 7:24 AM
Thanks folks. What a relief to have it in at last...it nearly killed me.
Scholar
#7 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:07 AM
this is beautiful! thank you

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 11:52 AM
"maybe next time!" hahaha These outfits are fantastic! Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 12:41 PM
These are gorgeous, thank you so much

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Instructor
#10 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 1:09 PM
I've wanted these outfits for a ridiculously long time! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 3:27 PM
You don't have a policy listed about mesh edits, just about not including your meshes with uploads... Is it all right if someone wanted to trim off the cuff and bracer on Robin and the cross on Friar tuck to make these meshes more versatile for Sims who aren't archers or falconers (note to self, falconry recolor ASAP) or men of the Church?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Almighty Hat
You don't have a policy listed about mesh edits, just about not including your meshes with uploads... Is it all right if someone wanted to trim off the cuff and bracer on Robin and the cross on Friar tuck to make these meshes more versatile for Sims who aren't archers or falconers (note to self, falconry recolor ASAP) or men of the Church?

Be my guest!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 4:36 PM
Woohoo! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 5:27 PM
Oh, I totally love this! I was actually wondering why someone hadn't done a Robin Hood set. My only wish is that you might consider expanding the RH adult male mesh for teen and elder because there is not enough tunics for men in all ages.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Zombie Socks
#15 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 5:45 PM
Oh wow this is an amazing set! And the shadows and highlights are simply wonderful!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#16 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 7:08 PM
It's wonderful to see you uploading again! Thank you so much for these, they are lovely.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sunni9676
Oh, I totally love this! I was actually wondering why someone hadn't done a Robin Hood set. My only wish is that you might consider expanding the RH adult male mesh for teen and elder because there is not enough tunics for men in all ages.

Ooooh! Actually, in my total uploading exhaustion, I forgot to write up that both Marian and Robin Hood outfits are wearable by elder. It looks like I forgot to do it for Tuck.
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
Ooooh! Actually, in my total uploading exhaustion, I forgot to write up that both Marian and Robin Hood outfits are wearable by elder. It looks like I forgot to do it for Tuck.

Ok, updated! All three outfits can now be worn by adult, young adult and elder. Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 5:49 AM
"No evil sheriffs were harmed in the creation of these garments, maybe next time!" -- Damn...

I LOVE this whole Beautiful set! Everything in it is so perfectly crafted! (You really must have seen Errol Flynn's Robin Hood!)
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 2:12 AM
thank you for making the Friar Tuck outfit. i have been looking for a mesh like that for my carl sim form the movie van helsing. again thank you so much. =^.^=

I Have All EPs and SPs and for get to put that in most topics,... so i put it here incase i for get. =^.^'=
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st May 2010 at 7:55 AM
robin hood rocks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:21 PM
This is so lovely! Thank you again and again!
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 11:41 PM
Hmm....I was just watching Robin Hood today on TV, weird...
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:58 PM
Robin and Marian got marrid after the wedding Robin peed on the floor! wach this BUNNY!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 2:54 AM
Hey, I have a question, can I use this mesh to create dresses? I never did before and I would like to.
Page 1 of 2