Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Mens Trenchcoat Outfits & Graphic Tess For Males (YA/A)

by newone08 Posted 25th Apr 2010 at 9:35 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:00 PM by newone08

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 9:43 PM
I downloaded these from your site a few weeks ago and love them! Thank you.
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 9:55 PM
Thanks a lot.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 12:08 AM
Yayy, I'm pleased to see them finished and uploaded, you've done a great job! You've made the mesh much more versatile with a few new styles of shirt to wear under the coat for variety, and it's always nice to see a bit more chest! Good work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 10:46 AM
And now for a Doctor WHO!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 3:09 PM
FABULOUS!!! thank you!!! and dammmmmn your models are yummy LOL
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 3:13 AM
Thank you all so much for your comments!

@Ez: Again I thank you for giving me permission to use your mesh. And I'm really glad you like these outfits. That's the most important!
@Nyn: Heya Nyn! I'm so glad to see you here. Agreed, these boys are yummy like chocolate brownies. And I love brownies. Yummy!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:37 PM
Nice work, the new styles are very good. Nice from Esmeralda to support you with the creation, it's always better to work together instead against each other right . One of the best clothing pieces imo. What about a short sleeved version, how difficult is that to make?

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 8:56 PM Last edited by Gothzilla : 27th Apr 2010 at 8:58 PM. Reason: Capitalization error
Perfect For My Rick Astley-impersonator Sims!

...never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you do-sorry, I'll stop.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st May 2010 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Nice work, the new styles are very good. Nice from Esmeralda to support you with the creation, it's always better to work together instead against each other right . One of the best clothing pieces imo. What about a short sleeved version, how difficult is that to make?

Hey dude... I mean, Slipslop!
Sorry for the late reply (MTS was down, yeah you must know it) I hope you read this sooner or later.
Thanks for your highly compliment but remember Ez who deserve the credit since she's the one who made the mesh I only retextured it.
And a short sleeved version...I wish I could make that but there's no suitable mesh for that.

Btw, (off topic) I read your sims story and I'm right at chapter 'A day at work and a surprising visitor' so there's still 17 chapters to go (oh jeeze)
How the heck did you do that Slipslop?
That's the longest sims' background story I've ever seen. No joke.
But like I promised you before I'm gonna read the whole story. Yes I will.
And I'll let you know when I'm done.

@Gothzilla
LOLS...Hey, I don't mind at all. You can finish your line if you want.
Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you like it.
Scholar
#11 Old 9th May 2010 at 6:26 AM
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th May 2010 at 1:40 PM
Great creations! ~ Thanks!

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Test Subject
#13 Old 11th May 2010 at 5:35 AM
nice coats im downloadin them now.can i hav the hair in the first and second pics please?awesome coats!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th May 2010 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chen157
nice coats im downloadin them now.can i hav the hair in the first and second pics please?awesome coats!

Thanks for your comment!
I always put all the links to models & Custom Content on the post.
Just scroll down until the last pic and you'll find it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 3:50 PM
This is awesomee thanks a lot, can i request you make a blazer next time? like what edward cullen wore? idk why i like clothes the vamps wore in the movie
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ph...075-393-411.jpg
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alyshaabigail
This is awesomee thanks a lot, can i request you make a blazer next time? like what edward cullen wore? idk why i like clothes the vamps wore in the movie
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ph...075-393-411.jpg

I already made something like that but with a turtleneck shirt, here:
http://one-billion-pixels.blogspot....at-outfits.html

And I also have different style clothes for males. Just browse my blog.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 9:39 PM
Thank you! for some reason EA realy laged on making clothing and assecoires, I realy missed the Trenchcoat!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 10:57 PM
Hyke tänk uuu!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 4:56 AM
Thanks, these are great! I rofl'd so hard at the first picture of your models xD Definitely downloading! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 6:39 AM
Thank Na Kub
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 5:25 PM
hi can you make an indian apperel like sari and salwaar suits for sims 3 , i saw your other creations n dey r pretty cool , hope u can make some for me ...thnx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 11:52 PM
Been using these in my game for a while now. They are great.
Any way to get a trenchcoat that has a collared shirt, tie, and waistcoat vest underneath? Going for that classic Edwardian look for some of my Doctor Who characters, and it really needs the long coat with vest and tie etc.
Any help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 12:55 AM
^_^ Absolutely love this!

Will there be a version for Child and Teens. It would also be great if the ladies can wear them.

Thank you for posting this, and also for your hard work and dedication to making custom content for all of us. <3
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 7:45 PM
Any chance this could be updated to become outerwear as well ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarinV
Any chance this could be updated to become outerwear as well ?

Here's you can find the outerwear version.
http://one-billion-pixels.blogspot....%20%28YA%2FA%29
Page 1 of 2