Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mirkwood Glade - an elven dwelling

by ninotchka Posted 17th May 2010 at 10:40 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2010 at 12:03 AM by ninotchka

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 17th May 2010 at 11:31 PM
Another beautiful lot! Seriously! Where do you pull these out from!?

I'm in awe. THank you for this lovely lot.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th May 2010 at 12:21 AM
This is so magical! Wow, I can't believe the beauty, it's absolutely ethereal. I wish I had those Sims Store items, I'd download this in a heartbeat if I did.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2010 at 12:35 AM
((Davey)) - if you refer to that pm, I pulled it outta the mud! Thank you for your kind, sweet words.

Taste of Venom - I realise now that I did go overboard with store stuff - I think I will recreate this one with mostly freebie items. I kinda got carried away (like a kid in a candy store with the emptiest pockets) ya know? Thanks for your kind words

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 18th May 2010 at 12:47 AM
That is beautiful... just totally beautiful. I just wish it didn't cost so much to get it looking like that... It's very pretty though!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th May 2010 at 12:54 AM
It is certainly a very amazing build from an obviously skilled crator.

You have inspired me to try making a build of similar ( stressing similar, I would never outright copy you ) design because the plants and interior simply make me want to live there :D

Amazing job

This will be my first fav :D

Impossible is nothing
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 18th May 2010 at 12:54 AM
WOW! Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing :-)
Instructor
#8 Old 18th May 2010 at 1:47 AM
Ninotchka: If you need anything meshed let me know. I'd love to work on projects with you.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th May 2010 at 4:36 AM
Thank you very much for rendering this house so beautifully, Ninotchka.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th May 2010 at 5:41 AM
I won't be downloading this because I don't have the requisite items, nor do I intend to download them, but I wanted to say that you did an amazing job. When I saw the pictures they just took my breath away. Brilliant work, just brilliant!

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th May 2010 at 6:54 AM
Just when I think you have made the most beautiful building possible you create something even more breathtaking. I'm so in awe of your talent, thank you for gifting us with these little treasures that make our game just that more special.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th May 2010 at 7:42 AM
Beautifull a place full of magic, i love it ty a lot! but i dunno what simpoints are

I will still try and match those thingyes with the ones you suggested ty again wonderfull :lovestruc

My Wings are broken....my hands bleed...
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th May 2010 at 7:59 AM
Hi everyone!
Wow, such generous, great feedback - thank you all very muchly, I am really pleased.

Within the next couple of days I will make a second version of this exact lot with "zero" premium content - it's a challenge and I am more than sure that I just didn't try hard enough without the premium Sims Store content.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th May 2010 at 8:17 AM
Very beautifull and magical!
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 18th May 2010 at 8:30 AM
This is SO amazing, i literally want to live here, faving!! :lovestruc

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th May 2010 at 8:44 AM
Thanks!! Your House Is so Amazing!! But.. Is this Requires WA and HELS?

..Welcome To Rokkenjima..
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th May 2010 at 8:54 AM
Thanks Lhonna, DeluxeDesigns and Amethyst . It only requires WA no HELS (I don't have it)

Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th May 2010 at 8:59 AM
wow! this is so magical!! I love it!!! I love the colors you've used and the furniture and the garden is gorgeous. love love love it!!!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 18th May 2010 at 10:16 AM
Wow, this is BEAUTIFUL, wish I could live there IRL!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th May 2010 at 10:48 AM
It's really magical! I will wait for the second version without CC!
Scholar
#21 Old 18th May 2010 at 11:29 AM
You did it!!! What an amazing lot, so beautiful and detailed. Congratz to layout and color combination inside.
I don't download houses very often, but I'll have a close look at this jewel
Forum Resident
#22 Old 18th May 2010 at 12:48 PM
This is really beautiful, very colorful and full of life. You definitely have a hand for these fantasy lots. Only the mass of CC is maybe a turnoff, but you said you make a 2nd version.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Field Researcher
#23 Old 18th May 2010 at 1:06 PM
Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 18th May 2010 at 2:01 PM
Absolutely stunningly beautiful. Don't have the words. I felt sucked into a fairytale.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th May 2010 at 2:34 PM
Beautiful house, too bad i can't download it...
just a thing, in the image where you show all the vegetables in the baskets, where did you get them from?? They look great...
Page 1 of 3