Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silky Kitchen & Bath Stuff Robes without Pants

by fanseelamb Posted 27th May 2010 at 9:22 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2010 at 11:26 PM by fanseelamb : fixing related pages

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th May 2010 at 9:34 PM
Ahhh! Awesome, ty.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 27th May 2010 at 9:52 PM
I knew you wanted to get those guys out of their pants! ;p

More nice robes, yay! Need those for weekends on the couch and just general bumming around the house. And those times the welcome wagon or garden committee shows up while you're in the shower.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#4 Old 27th May 2010 at 11:14 PM
Yay! These are fab, I've wanted them as just bathrobes since I first saw them in the SP. Thanks a bunch!!

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Instructor
#5 Old 28th May 2010 at 12:51 AM
Without pants!!!

Ew, FSL. That's so gross! *Peeks*

They look great, ty!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 28th May 2010 at 1:22 AM
Fabulous. Thanks!!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th May 2010 at 3:25 AM
LOL, thanks for the nice comments everyone. And the giggles. You're so onto my plan, Cat.
Scholar
#8 Old 28th May 2010 at 4:35 AM
These are awesome! So if your a guy and you had on pants and shoes why would you need a robe? Very silly. Love your stuff! Thanks so much for sharing.
Instructor
#9 Old 28th May 2010 at 6:31 AM
Now I'll be able to finally get some use for them, thank you!
Banned
#10 Old 28th May 2010 at 6:17 PM
I love this! But why is the model in the middle wearing lipstick? lol.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th May 2010 at 9:19 PM
Very good idea,thank you.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 30th May 2010 at 2:52 AM
I gotta ask you fanseelamb sama. is this a replacemet? so if I put this in my game well it changed?, well I'll see for myself

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th May 2010 at 4:12 AM
Thurwolf2: No, this is not a default replacement. It's normal custom clothing.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 30th May 2010 at 3:05 PM
Very cool! Thank you.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 30th May 2010 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Thurwolf2: No, this is not a default replacement. It's normal custom clothing.

like homer simpson says

D'oh! thanks for telling me that

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Instructor
#16 Old 31st May 2010 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
I love this! But why is the model in the middle wearing lipstick? lol.

Because that's Lafeyette. It's who he is.

Fansee, I'd love to have these are default replacements, but they're pretty awesome as they are now. Thank you for getting rid of the stupid pants and shoes. I might actually use these now.
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 12:56 AM
And why shouldn't he wear lipstick Metrosexual simmies. Yay! (Hey, there's even a whole website for transexual sims. Takes all types to make a world, even a sim one!)

Anyway, just wanted to say YAY thanks so much for these. I wanted a robe for one of my sims based on a character in a book. The character has a red robe that's heavily embellished and the plain robe in K+B was just not right. This is so much closer, I'm thrilled. (Although, if you fancy doing a bit of tapestry/embroidery work on one at any point..... I'd do it myself but my sims have taste )
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 4:41 PM Last edited by Malakaaz : 6th Jul 2010 at 4:42 PM. Reason: grammar
Never had a use for the robes...until now. Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 4:58 PM
Any chance of a female version? i absolutly adore these ! thankss
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 6:11 PM
Supperyellow: Nope, no chance of a female version from me. Glad you like 'em though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 2:22 PM
Wow! Thank you so much! I always hated the way the bath robes looked. Seriously, EA? Who wears pants and shoes to bed? lol. Thanks again!
Scholar
#22 Old 15th May 2014 at 1:59 AM
No EPs or SPs needed? Oh my, I must have this; I don't have K&B, and I do have several male Sims who might be convinced to not parade around in their boxer shorts with these on offer!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 6:38 PM
These look great!