Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adam Jensen - Deus Ex: Human Revolution

by Slipslop Posted 11th Jun 2010 at 3:10 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2011 at 1:44 PM by Slipslop : text corrections, forgot the formal boots "amShoesSuperVillain" added them to the downloadpackage

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:54 AM
Fantastic! Like all your job. Thank you for shering.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 5:27 AM
the only thing that is missing are the mechanical augmentations, but you have done a great job
Inventor
#4 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 5:52 AM
Nice job on him! He looks great!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:34 AM
Thanks for comments everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by MisterJelly
the only thing that is missing are the mechanical augmentations, but you have done a great job

I thought about adding the arm Augmentations. Arisuka's metal arms (which she never released) look great, but not quite the look Jensen's arms have, so i decided to stick to the glasses only, it looked better that way imo.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 7:19 AM
My only question is ... is he single?

Now really, he's probably the manliest and most realistic Sim I've ever seen. His facial structure is truly impressive. I personally think it was a good thing that you decided against the metal arms. This way he's looks more universal to use in the game, so more Simmers will download him and you'll be featured very soon. You definitely deserve it, for bringing the testosterone back into the game.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 8:02 AM
I think you did a very good job, especially considering Deus Ex hasn't been released yet! :D

*Downloads and drools*
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 9:02 AM
Gorgeous. <3
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 10:06 AM
+ another one handsome male sims in my game thanx.
too many last time male sims with girly appearance X_X tired of them T_T

SO HAPPY you done real man hehe ))
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:47 AM
He looks so real! Can't wait to play with your sim! We want more REAL MALE SIMS! Thank you so much!

"Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend fort"
Scholar
#11 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 1:47 PM
Yeah, what a smart and cool looking character
Thanks a lot.
I like the Deus Ex games very much
Mad Poster
#12 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 1:55 PM
Excellent job Slippy, it's great to see him finished and uploaded, and glad the glasses worked out well. I can't wait for Deus Ex 3 to be released! Again, great work and thanks for adding another much-needed manly male to TS3!
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 5:38 PM Last edited by newone08 : 12th Jun 2010 at 4:22 AM.
Great job.
Theorist
#14 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:19 PM
Excellent job, thanks!
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#15 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:22 PM
I want to do him. Srsly. :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 7:23 PM
Oh WOW!! Yummy to see a manly -good looking Sim! Awesome job!! I soo want to download him, but I have a "stay away" attitude about mods that increase the CAS sliders. OH I sooooo want him though!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 8:55 PM
This is awesome, but could you or anyone else make Miranda Lawson (Yvonne Strahovski) from Mass Effect 2 for The Sims 3?
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:06 PM
Oh shoot. I was just wondering where all the manly sims were! (Too lazy to figure out how to make 'em manly...)! Thankies.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:26 PM
Love Him!

-Isis-
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 2:14 AM
He's gorgeous! It's great to see a real masculine male Sim and not another pretty boy
Scholar
#21 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 4:15 AM
Very handsome, I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. Thank you for sharing!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 5:04 PM
Thank ye! He's perfect... *Walks away plotting*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I like to smash the little spiders into puddles of goo and then keep smashing them. Does that mean I have violent tendencies, or arachnophobia?
Mad Poster
#23 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 4:30 AM
hellooooooooo SEXY! *pant pant pant*
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 11:07 PM
Humph! He is such a cutie but - I can't figure out why - he is not showing up in my game. I saved his package file to my Saved Sims folder and I have all of the sliders, etc. that you suggested. I wanted to hook him up with Rachel Young in-game, but it looks like she may end up lonely yet!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 11:48 PM
Glad you like the sim

Quote: Originally posted by mollipopster
Humph! He is such a cutie but - I can't figure out why - he is not showing up in my game. I saved his package file to my Saved Sims folder and I have all of the sliders, etc. that you suggested. I wanted to hook him up with Rachel Young in-game, but it looks like she may end up lonely yet!

Maybe you are looking in the wrong category? He's Adult

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Page 1 of 2