Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

California Coastal

by triciamanly Posted 25th Jun 2010 at 3:27 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 6:20 PM
Beautiful house tricia! I love the colors you used, both inside and outside! It looks so inviting! thanks
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 5:43 AM
Very nice "Tricia" I really Love the look of the outside, and the setup of the hot tub.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 10:23 AM
I enjoy and appreciate the way this was created with only the base game yet looks like something out of Bon Voyage, this is fantastic. Excellent work.

Hugs

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 12:48 PM
Just grabbed this one. I'm adding it to my User Created lots Hood.

I must confess, I want this one only for the exterior design. It's playful and quite unique and very outside of the box. I want to do something a little different with the interior...but I guess you can expect that from another lot builder who loves interior design and landscaping!

Thanks for sharing this.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 11:35 PM
How did I miss this?? It's as original as it is stunning, exquisite work, Tricia! Thank you!
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 4:16 AM
Wow, that is lovely. Really nice, especially for BG. You have style.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 2:31 PM
Thank you all so much for your comments. In sim world, we don't work for money, only approval!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 11:30 AM
I love this house! Well done.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 3:59 AM
This is awesome! Nice work.
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:01 AM
Omg. Wow... I really love this house LOL I think its my favorite Sim house. I love the fact that I did not have to redesign certain rooms of the house as I usualy do when I download houses, the layout is perfect. All I had to do was move my sims in and change some of the furniture The deck area is wonderful, It was the perfect place to have my sims wedding.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 2:33 AM
I so appreciate the coments. I had a lot of fun building this house (had a time getting the wall around the front porch to work). Thank you for taking the time to give me your input!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 9:31 PM
Wow, it's great! And unlike most, the furniture isn't ugly or grandma-looking. I love the fake garage! thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th May 2011 at 4:09 PM
this house is so beautiful! once i get my game working, i'll put my [future] valley girls in it. Thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th May 2011 at 6:28 PM
Lavaster and Grilled Cheeze! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It makes my day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 1:17 AM
Dude...I love your houses! The only thing is that I have to mess around with them to put in a real garage But amazing nonetheless.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 2:26 PM
Hi MrLinky, I need help figuring out how many grid squares from the edge to place a "garage" so that it can be converted. I don't want you or others to have that problem. Thanks so much for commenting! It's nice to know that one of my older lots is still being downloaded.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:57 PM
Thanks You!