Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Aftermath" Series - Derailed

by feldynn Posted 27th Jun 2010 at 6:47 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2010 at 6:06 PM by feldynn

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 6:49 AM
This is too cool! Post apocalyptic stuff fascinates me. Great job!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:28 AM
You have created such an evocative atmosphere with this apocalyptic lot. Although it would work with any of the other worlds, it really fits the Twinbrook landscape - so enticing.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 1:07 PM
This is really cool and such a fantastic idea! I have to agree with goyahaslegs this would be wonderfully creepy (and perfect) in the swamps of Twinbrook where all the small shacks are located. Thank you very much! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 6:17 PM
Stunning! I've been trying to create abandoned style lots for a long time and I just can't get them to feel right but you've got it perfect. Well done!

LiamHeartsTheSims
The other one
#6 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:01 PM
I'm not really into playing the whole apocalyptic style lots but I love this lot for it's originality and your creative use of build techniques to make something I wouldn't have thought possible to make with sims seem so realistic. Thanks for sharing

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:30 PM
Yeah, run-down places are always cool
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 1:22 AM
Whoo Hoo!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 12:55 PM
Wonderful lot! In Sims 2, I had a whole post-apocalyptic neighbourhood, and with lots like these, I'm tempted to do the same thing with Sims 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 1:00 AM
I am going to attempt to start a sims 3 legacy and would love to use your lots in my small town!