Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peace of the forest

by armiel Posted 27th Jun 2010 at 6:35 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:24 PM
Very lovely place, very atmoshperic. Well done
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:49 PM
This is such a cute lot!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 8:09 PM
I REALY don't say this very oftem but this is amazing! I can't resit to download it, well done.

And how did you get your chimney coloured like that (from outside)

Back in the building
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 8:10 PM
This is adorable and very well made! Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 8:20 PM
This is so cute. I love country houses that function well, and this fits the bill!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThEtYrOnEgUy
And how did you get your chimney coloured like that (from outside)

I didn't do anything to it, it's like that when you place it in the game
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 4:13 PM
This house is just what I was looking for :D
My Severus Snape Sim is going to love this house! ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 6:07 PM
This is amazingly cute, thank you! I was looking for a nice small house.
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 12:56 AM
Looks so sweet and cozy! Love that gorgeous garden and garden stuff

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 11:48 PM
I love it, Too bad I can't use any CC from ATS. Every time I try no matter how I install or whether I clean the files my load times go from 2 Minutes to about 40. I know it must be something about my computer so it's sad but I do love this little house.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 5:32 AM
ScorpioMaurus:
You can use the house without the ATS-content. You just won't have the garden stuff.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 1:06 AM Last edited by fadeh : 13th Dec 2010 at 1:19 AM.
When I go to install it, my launcher says that I'm missing things from an EP/SP. I only own Basegame and Ambitions, so it looks like something from this lot requires WA.

Shame, because I was really looking forward to playing it. If you can figure out what requires WA and it's not essential, do you think that you could upload a copy without it so people without WA(like me) can play it?

---
EDIT

It installed, apparently, even though it still has a warning on it. I'm going to test to see if it's unusuable or if my computer was just derping.

---
UPDATE

At first glance it works fine, but I didn't try playing it yet. Need a test family. I think it's fine, though, except for that odd warning I got. You can probably attribute it to derping on my end. Thanks for the pretty lot.