Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 2 Rave Goggles for Men & Women, Teen-Elder MAJOR UPDATE: 3 NEW VERSIONS + SHORTENED THE LENSES OF OLD VERSION

by Esmeralda Posted 30th Jun 2010 at 1:28 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2013 at 1:02 PM by Esmeralda : Just minor changes to text

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 2:08 AM
WoW Esmeralda I love these - they look awesome! They remind me of Goblin Engineer goggles
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:22 AM
Could you covert the ones on the head too? These are cool but they look odd over the eyes with how long the lenses are.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 4:29 AM
I agree with Kitty Paine, I would like a pair that sits on the forehead too. I liked the way it looked. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:04 AM
love them, thirded about on the forehead and if you could get rid of the lens pattern, but again thanks a million!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 10:03 AM
Okaaaay, what the HELL is that male character with the steampunk esq goggles wearing?! I do not recognize, what beeee? D:
Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 10:59 AM Last edited by tish85 : 30th Jun 2010 at 7:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
Could you covert the ones on the head too? These are cool but they look odd over the eyes with how long the lenses are.

that would be nice also i love them you know how much i love rave stuffs, thank you so much and we want more awesome stuffs :D

woo-hoo thank you so much for making them so quickly, now this would be fav thing to my self sim :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine

Quote: Originally posted by blooddeadroses
I agree with Kitty Paine, I would like a pair that sits on the forehead too. I liked the way it looked. Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by putowtin
love them, thirded about on the forehead and if you could get rid of the lens pattern, but again thanks a million!

Thanks for your feedback, everybody! I've now added a forehead-mounted version, see the Downloads tab. @putowtin, I'm not going to get rid of the lens pattern, but, you can just recolour the lenses black and that will get rid of the pattern.
Quote: Originally posted by K0b
Okaaaay, what the HELL is that male character with the steampunk esq goggles wearing?! I do not recognize, what beeee? D:

Which male, there are two Steampunk-ish ones, and do you mean his hair or clothes? Both of them are wearing hairs that came with expansion packs (don't remember which ones, I have all of them), one (with the tie) is wearing clothes from one of the expansions, and the other (with the high collar) is wearing a Steampunk outfit from the EA Store.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 10:52 PM
Oh, thank you so much. I'm sorry I wasn't very clear, I was a bit uh... caffeinated last night. Sorta twitchy. Anyway, yeah, I meant the one with the high collar. Thank you for telling me, but now I am even more distressed. You see, my launcher has stopped working for one reason or another, I can still start my game without the launcher, but the launcher itself won't start up to download my store stuff. I've been trying to find a program that can install the stuff without using the launcher, but alas I seem to have failed. I don't even know if I can manually install them. Thank you for informing me of that outfit's location despite my insanite ramblings.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 12:36 AM
Thank you!!! Love it!
Banned
#11 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:51 AM
Omg <33333
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by K0b
Oh, thank you so much. I'm sorry I wasn't very clear, I was a bit uh... caffeinated last night. Sorta twitchy. Anyway, yeah, I meant the one with the high collar. Thank you for telling me, but now I am even more distressed. You see, my launcher has stopped working for one reason or another, I can still start my game without the launcher, but the launcher itself won't start up to download my store stuff. I've been trying to find a program that can install the stuff without using the launcher, but alas I seem to have failed. I don't even know if I can manually install them. Thank you for informing me of that outfit's location despite my insanite ramblings.

If you can get the outfit to download (it's called 'Gentlemen First'), you can use Delphy's Sims3Pack Multi-Extractor on it (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364038 ) - this will extract the .package file from the sims3pack and you can then install the .package manually into your Mods\Packages folder rather than having to use the Launcher to install the sims3pack.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 8:48 AM
*squee* THANK YOU!!!! I've been wanting goggles for my rivethead sims
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 9:29 PM
this is realy nice, can i ask somthing?
Please! make a assecoire richt and left handed scythe of the grim reaper! nobody seems to make one, Can you please do that?!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jefthereaper
this is realy nice, can i ask somthing?
Please! make a assecoire richt and left handed scythe of the grim reaper! nobody seems to make one, Can you please do that?!

Sorry, I don't do requests. Check this link where there are creators who take requests: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=392614
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 2:50 AM
I love the look of these. My only problem is that I'd prefer to not have the decal/texture on the lenses sometimes.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TaklayYankovic
I love the look of these. My only problem is that I'd prefer to not have the decal/texture on the lenses sometimes.

You can recolour the lenses black and then the texture won't be seen. Have now added that to the Overview page in case anyone else would like to do the same.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 11:11 PM
thanks a million, downloaded and told the world about how great these are!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 6:21 PM
Thank you SO MUCH! I really, really wanted this for my mad scientists. You have made me very happy!

Miao.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:01 AM Last edited by Kitty Paine : 23rd Aug 2010 at 6:21 PM.
Yay! Thanks Esmerelda!
EDIT: Perfect for my Ramona Flowers simmie.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 5:20 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!
I had a robot-making Sim from the Sims 2 who wore these and with Inventing in Ambitions I re-made him, finally he can be like his old self ^_^
Thank you a million times and thank you again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 11:43 PM
Yay! It's about time someone makes them for sims3!
Much kudoos. XD
Banned
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 5:07 PM
In late night, i`ll go to a dance club, and see all the jealous faces on those celebs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 12:40 AM
where did you get the long brown hair on the girl model? but great GREAT upload!!! these are awesome :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxpp
where did you get the long brown hair on the girl model? but great GREAT upload!!! these are awesome :D

Oops, sorry, should have credited that on the description page: it's by Flora at XMSims, here: http://www.xmsims.com/sims3/ehtm/fhair/fhair007.html
Page 1 of 2