Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simish Vice Lords Project - Hip-Hop/Streetwear New BAGGY Shirt Mesh

by XJonasX Posted 26th Jul 2010 at 11:54 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2010 at 7:03 AM by XJonasX

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:22 AM
Wow, cool shirts! Thanks very much for sharing.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:57 AM
Wow Jonas these are amazing, and they made it yay!! it was cool seeing these t-shirts in the making too Haraaa
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 3:20 AM
Ugh. My last two boyfriends were Vice Lords. No offense if you are one, it's just I've had bad personal experiences with the ones I've known.

If I just download the mesh is it just a plain baggy t-shirt with nothing printed on it? Like a plain white t-shirt? They're nicely made, the designs just aren't my style.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Ugh. My last two boyfriends were Vice Lords. No offense if you are one, it's just I've had bad personal experiences with the ones I've known.

If I just download the mesh is it just a plain baggy t-shirt with nothing printed on it? Like a plain white t-shirt? They're nicely made, the designs just aren't my style.

Dear Shorty... I am most certainly no Vice lord... A part from a few gangsta rappers I have never in my life seen a gangmember. I only picked the Simish Vice Lords name cuz it has a nice ring to it.

I'm the typical white kid who only knows gangs from Tv, movies & rap music.

I just did this project because there was a lack of hip-hop content and a lack of stuff to make "mean" looking sims. So I combined the two into one project.

As said in the description if you take only the mesh you get a white plain shirt
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:00 AM
Ah, great job, glad you found help. I was actually working on the bone assignments for a longer tank top, if you still want it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
Ah, great job, glad you found help. I was actually working on the bone assignments for a longer tank top, if you still want it.

very nice, yes ofcourse I still want it!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:38 AM
Cool, thanks for the DC & Made design!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 9:38 AM
baggy shirts, yay! thank you!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 10:04 AM
Thanks for the upload. Hard to find hip hop clothes for my sims.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 2:07 PM Last edited by divalbw2 : 27th Jul 2010 at 2:10 PM. Reason: answered my own question
You did a great job, Jonas. I always thought EA's tshirts looked like they shrunk in the wash. Thanks for this, much appreciated. Are these only for guys? My whole sim family would like baggy t shirts. And none of them are thugs.......tee hee :D

Ok, nevermind, I see that they are for adult and young adult males............
Instructor
#12 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:21 PM
Wow, accepted already! <3 Great job Jonas~

I am wondering, why did you make it so the mesh file is required? You could have done the stencils in a package that included the mesh I think? Not sure, maybe that's only when you add the mesh yourself.

Anyways, it doesn't matter much, just something for next time I guess. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emhpb
Wow, accepted already! <3 Great job Jonas~

I am wondering, why did you make it so the mesh file is required? You could have done the stencils in a package that included the mesh I think? Not sure, maybe that's only when you add the mesh yourself.

Anyways, it doesn't matter much, just something for next time I guess. xD

Ah well yes, I didn't think of that... And I was going to upload yer mesh on it's own anyway... It's you who deserves all the credit for this one...

I tip my hat to you...
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 4:04 AM
Thanks, i was hoping to find someone who made clothes of this style
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XJonasX
Ah well yes, I didn't think of that... And I was going to upload yer mesh on it's own anyway... It's you who deserves all the credit for this one...

I tip my hat to you...

Thanks Seems it's quite popular. Ever need any more simple mesh edits, I'm yer gal! <3
Banned
#16 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 11:14 AM
I love you. Seriously.
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 2:32 PM
Thanks for the awesome uploads! It's really nice to have lots of different styles for our Sims. I'm slightly sad it's only for ya and adults, but I'll just revamp my stories a bit to make it fit. Keep up the awesome work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rynthewin
Thanks for the awesome uploads! It's really nice to have lots of different styles for our Sims. I'm slightly sad it's only for ya and adults, but I'll just revamp my stories a bit to make it fit. Keep up the awesome work!

Myeah, I'm sorry, but I have only limited time to create... So I try to make rather a few things than just one thing that's for all ages... and well it's just more fun as well...

I think that it's for the benefit of the largest group that way...

Thanks for your support though!
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 3:13 PM
Hip hop all the way! Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 3:41 AM
I like these shirts but they would look better if they were a little longer.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 12:32 PM
these dont appear in my game. is it becauser they are originally for the sims 2? cuz if thats the case then please make them for the sims 3, because that IS what am playing
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:52 PM
"Standing on the corner pushing the product"? (rolling my eyes)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 11:02 AM
Awesome designs TYSM <3
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 1:02 AM
need help please
i have WinRAR and ive been downling tons of clothes already from another site.but from this one after i download it and i want to extract it i see it has a blank page drawn on it.when i clcik on it on downloads it says the file type is not supported.i have sims 3.pplease help me i dont understand what im doing wrong
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 11:50 AM
Thanks !
Page 1 of 2