Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nose contour and Tired eyes make up for Defined noses and realistic eyes!

by Arisuka Posted 10th Aug 2010 at 2:19 AM - Updated 11th Aug 2010 at 12:32 AM by Arisuka

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 4:16 AM
This is very smart. Thank you!
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 5:17 AM
Thanks, I only wish we could have multy-layerable make-up
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 5:51 AM
Thanks Arisuka, You did a great job. Loving your Anakin.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 6:32 AM
Thank you so much for these! One of the woes I frequently have is the lack of undereye detail, and this is just perfect to remedy it. My male sims can finally look masculine!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 8:29 AM
Thanks so much for that Arisuka. Noses are the bane of sim creators.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 9:02 AM
Kickass, thanks so much! I had one set of eyebags, but yours look more detailed, and more variety is always appreciated. Thank you!
Scholar
#8 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 9:17 AM
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:17 AM
I'm glad you all find these useful!
I had some doubt about whether people would need/want to use this kind of cc (and the eye bags), so I've been positively surprised again!
Theorist
#10 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 1:58 PM
Thanks! this will be so useful :-)
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 2:24 PM
These are great....but honestly, I'm waiting for the iron arm, I need that for my cyborgs
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoserInc
These are great....but honestly, I'm waiting for the iron arm, I need that for my cyborgs

They are one of my priorities for getting uploaded soon, but they have some serious pixellation issues and also, they are part of a pack with masks and other parts that aren't finished yet.
Scholar
#13 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 4:55 PM
Great work
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 5:04 PM
Awesome idea and job! Thanks for sharing in making our sims look more realistic.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsbeauty
Awesome idea and job! Thanks for sharing in making our sims look more realistic.

I just wish there was a realistic anti-pudding skintone to go with these :/
Maybe someday!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 7:57 PM
I was looking for this! Thank you so much! PS: I'm waiting for the Iron Arm! *___*
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 8:06 PM
I'm wondering how you got the cleft chin. Am I missing something? The eyes look great, and I've been experimenting with CAS a lot more, so I'm starting to know what everyone's talking about as far as CAS limitations. Creating my own stuff seems so overwhelming, I wouldn't know where to begin. Thanks for all your time and effort creating, it's greatly appreciated!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sal Toums
I'm wondering how you got the cleft chin. Am I missing something? The eyes look great, and I've been experimenting with CAS a lot more, so I'm starting to know what everyone's talking about as far as CAS limitations. Creating my own stuff seems so overwhelming, I wouldn't know where to begin. Thanks for all your time and effort creating, it's greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the nice words, it's always good to hear because I really put a lot of effort and time into creating.
The chin cleft is made with a custom slider .
Creating indeed does seem overwhelming at first, though it gets easier over the time, but it takes a lot of work to get to a point where making stuff becomes 'easy', but making stuff that no-one has ever done before is never easy. But, some things are easier than others to create.. if you do want to start creating, just start with small things like face masks with the help of tutorials in here!
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 9:10 PM
Your pictures are down. I wasn't sure if you were aware, but I thought to let you know.

Your make is fantastic, and looks really well done, thank you. (:

I'm gonna look out the window of my colored TV.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NatSoteris
Your pictures are down. I wasn't sure if you were aware, but I thought to let you know.

Your make is fantastic, and looks really well done, thank you. (:

Yes, I am very much aware since photobucket bombards me with emails YOUR BANDWIDHT IS ABOUT TO EXCEED PAY US MONEY AND THEY'LL BE UP AGAIN MONEYMONEY$$$
and they bought tinypic or something.. I'm moving my pics to another account so they'll show up again.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 1:54 AM
Yaaayy! More definition makeup. This will save me some finagling.
But oh, oh oh.. Please upload you metal arm soon! It looks soooo lovely, It will for sure find a place in my 'hoods.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marie.M
Yaaayy! More definition makeup. This will save me some finagling.
But oh, oh oh.. Please upload you metal arm soon! It looks soooo lovely, It will for sure find a place in my 'hoods.

I never thought the prosthesis would be so popular O___o
I'll have to move it up in my priorities..
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 5:29 AM
Thanks so much for the work! Yay for more realistic looking sims! By the way are they any chance of you sharing that lovely Anakin???? =D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 9:09 AM
Nice makeups~!

Check out my blog ! You'll find items that I was too lazy to upload on the MTS XD.

Warning! This is not an English blog! However, the 'Sims3Downloads' section is written in English :D.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmiMizuno
Thanks so much for the work! Yay for more realistic looking sims! By the way are they any chance of you sharing that lovely Anakin???? =D

Totally, when he's finished and all hunky, angsty and pretty enough ;D
Page 1 of 2