Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Iron - Three Totally Custom Designed prosthetic arms and a robotic skin detail!

by Arisuka Posted 17th Aug 2010 at 2:59 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2011 at 3:54 PM by Arisuka : Added a left version

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 6
Space Pony
#2 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:10 AM
Does it come with the X's on the girls? If so, it'd be perfect for my Lady GaGa sim. Downloaded it anyway. Nice work! These are cool.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:26 AM
Looks awesome. Good for Edward Elric sims.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:28 AM
This download is legit awesome. Great work.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:57 AM
this is great! Just ordered ambitions and am planing to use mods to change some of my simbots into androids! This is perfect
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 5:09 AM
I love the look of these so much. Do I need Ambitions for them to work? they come up black when I try to use them...Maybe I'm missing something...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 5:13 AM Last edited by Rammstein_6891 : 17th Aug 2010 at 5:13 AM. Reason: I can't spell...
Everything you make is just awesome! This is no exception. Thanks!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:14 AM
Aaaand now all of my Sims are slightly less human.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:57 AM
You are terminated. Lol great work
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 7:06 AM
Oh, this is a really neat download! Thanks
Also, I was wondering if there's a download for the sim in the first set of pictures (with the faux hawk.)
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 7:28 AM
I've been waiting for this upload since I saw it in the feedback forum a few months back. These prosthetics are just what I've needed for one of my sims. Great work!

"The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it, seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world." ~ Max Born
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dave-31
I love the look of these so much. Do I need Ambitions for them to work? they come up black when I try to use them...Maybe I'm missing something...

You have to recolor them with CAST

Quote: Originally posted by cantresist17
Oh, this is a really neat download! Thanks
Also, I was wondering if there's a download for the sim in the first set of pictures (with the faux hawk.)

He's mah golden boy, the noblest of my noble stallions, Rodney! He's uploaded someday as part of my realistic men-series.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 9:18 AM
Haha now I can make an Edward Elric sim. This is awesome, thanks!

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 9:40 AM
These are beyond awesome! Thank you for uploading them - I was hoping you would release them since seeing them in your previews. My inner Star Wars geek is more than happy! =)

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 10:23 AM
These are awesome, man I miss full metal alchemist, but there are no more episodes at the video store.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 11:00 AM
yaaaaaay fullmetal alchemist rocks

now that i've lost you it kills me to say, i tried to hold on but you slowly slipped away.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#17 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 11:18 AM
Ari, oh how I LOVE your creations. You srsly have to be one of my favourite creators nowadays. And now THIS! THIS! Which is PERFECT for a sim I've been wanting to make for a while - who has a mechanical right arm. Right arm. Not left arm. And these are right-armed and YAY!!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Ari, oh how I LOVE your creations. You srsly have to be one of my favourite creators nowadays. And now THIS! THIS! Which is PERFECT for a sim I've been wanting to make for a while - who has a mechanical right arm. Right arm. Not left arm. And these are right-armed and YAY!!

I second that! I have a story that's been in the works for sometime, just never actually added the Characters, etc with this sort of thing in mind. Absolutely brilliant!

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nea200pl
My inner Star Wars geek is more than happy! =)

Star Wars..STAR WARS is the reason I live (well one of them at least..)!! :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm

Whoa, thanks HP, I work really hard for all my stuff so that's great to hear!!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 1:07 PM
Wow, these are awesome and gorgeous! Must use them!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 1:51 PM
This is really awesome! Fantastic work!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#22 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:36 PM
So cool! Wonderful detail and shading. Well done :-)
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:00 PM
<3 Fullmetal Alchemist and it's all my friend's fault. XD I thought about it even before I saw the description. Great job! :D
Mad Poster
#24 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 4:41 PM
I'm SO glad to see these finally finished and uploaded! I love them and have a cyberpunk sim that one of the arms is perfect for and is going straight on to! Thank you for persevering with these!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:26 PM
OMG, THIS IS AWESOME! You rock! *_*
Page 1 of 6