Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pineville Contemporary

by triciamanly Posted 16th Aug 2010 at 5:25 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:51 PM
"Tricia" I like this house good size for a family. But is the "Garage" useable for a car or just a fake for appearances ?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 1:17 AM
This is a very nice house for a entire family, alot of pace for new stuff. Thank you
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:09 AM
Fantabulous! Your houses are ALWAYS so homey, no matter how big or small. Love the sloped roof as well! Thank you so much, sweetie!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:06 AM
Thanks so much for your comments! Simonut, I forgot to say the garage is presently fake, but with the right expansion pack, should be able to be usable by putting in a garage door and driveway! Thanks for the question that helped me to clarify!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 5:22 PM
Wow, absolutely gorgeous, so classy and elegant ! A first class lot ! Amazing work my friend, thanks a ton for sharing
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 2:55 PM
Thank you for the custom content Guardgian!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 10:02 PM
I am getting very addicted to your home designs. My downloads folder is going to burp as I download this.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 6:27 AM
Simaboder! I'm thrilled you can use my houses. I so love building them and it makes it so much more fun if it's not just for me. Thanks so much for commenting.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 8:58 AM
Great house! I especially like the cozy backyard and the blue master bedroom. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 2:31 AM
Thank you Pippenhouse! By the way, it's been too long since your last upload!! I hope you have one coming soon as I always look forward to commenting!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 7:29 AM
Very nice Tricia. I've seen real houses like this. I love it.

Inspire. Dream. Hope. Believe. Imagine. Create.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 2:17 PM
JadedSidhe thanks for the comment! Actually, a house similar to this is for sale in my neighborhood. It was my inspiration. It's such a pretty house, but it backs up to a busy street, and the empty houses in my neighborhood have been for sale for months.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 2:53 PM
Cool, well built and structured.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 2:54 PM
Lol I already posted ahah!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 9:03 PM
Skwitt! Thanks so much for your comments. I always appreciate people who give me feedback!
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 1:23 PM
Is this beautiful home named after the town of Pineville? Because I used to live there

BTW are you an architect/Interior decorator because you seriously have some skills!!!!!

I suggest you watch Flipping Out on Bravo July 6th you would love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:58 PM
Thank You!