Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 4459 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 9:06 PM
Default WCIF A standalone polygamy mod
I am so sick and tired of extend core mods that do so much of other things that I don't want or care for. I already have a mod that enable teen marrige and what not. What I want to find is like what I have stated. A standalone polygamy mod. Not just a mod that disables cheating cause then if everyone is okay with cheating that is boring and unrealistic. If I knew how to mod I do it myself. Sadly programming escapes me. I have done stuff before with programming however I needed a lot of help and sadly never finished most of my projects on time. So if anyone knows where to find one I would appericate it.

"Hey, Johnny!!! It's time for some fun! XD" - Calixam
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 2:07 AM
Baxims EGC, you only have to enable the features you want, so you don't have to have "so much of other things that I don't want or care for." Everything is optional. Can be found here: http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread...5#startcomments (Warning: Core Mod)

BTW, if you mean you want one that isn't Core, then its not going to happen, Privacy is buried in the Core and AFAIK can't be done without a Core Mod.

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 1:37 AM
Ah I didn't know that thank you. I was kinda of hoping for some like the Multiple marriages for all that was on this site. However, though up inscpection it is pretty much the same.. XD Yay! XD Thanks angain! XD

"Hey, Johnny!!! It's time for some fun! XD" - Calixam

Section jump