Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shirtless Rocker Jacket

by The Path Of Nevermore Posted 10th Oct 2010 at 3:26 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2011 at 10:42 AM by Astraea Nevermore

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 3:43 PM
Thank you SOOOOOO much! I needed this vest as a standalone for so long now! :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 4:08 PM
Yay!!! It was veeeeeery good!!!!
Congrats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 4:15 PM
I' wondering why it doesn't work in my game.. Such a pity! I was looking for this CC! :'(
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 4:20 PM
Doesn't work for me either.

This is what I see.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 5:36 PM Last edited by Astraea Nevermore : 10th Oct 2010 at 6:33 PM.
Oh, damn, doesn't work? ._____.

Really weird, never had that problem in my game! I had the top appearing with that weird brown colour in one of my previous testing versions, but never had it looking completely invisible!
What settings are you running your game on, just out of curiosity? (Looks like 'very high', same I have )

Anyway, gonna bring it back in Creator Feedback for more testing!
Sorry for the problem, I don't really know how it could happen, it worked in my game D:

EDIT: did a little quick testing in game, by downloading the file from MTS, just in case the re-named/zipped file got fucked up somewhere in between the process... still worked in my game. Anyway, keep reporting problems!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 6:41 PM
I was using 'High sim detail' with textures at 'Very high', and that really shouldn't have made any difference.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:21 PM
Awesome, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:26 PM
Ironicly, two days ago I said: "Argh, I wish someone could make an open west kinda thing" And here it is, LOVE IT! Just what I was looking for x)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 7:33 AM
This is brilliant! I was thinking the same as Elinenger and murfee!! I love it and thank you so much for the update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 9:36 AM
Thank you for this, it's totally sweet! I don't really care much for clothes, but I'll take anything for male YA/A, as there's almost nothing interesting to clothe them in. Thanks again!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:16 PM
Mmmm, I can't wait to dress my stallions in this!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moryrie
Doesn't work for me either.

This is what I see.

Unfortunately, the same happens to me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brown Sugar
Unfortunately, the same happens to me.

Really? Just to be sure, did you download it today or around october 10th? If you downloaded it around october 10th -when it just came out-, you may still have the first version of the file, which was causing that problem. Have you tried re-downloading the file? I updated it with a new, re-tested one, and as far as I know, it worked...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:47 PM
Excellent, exactly what I'd wanted as well when I saw that outfit. Thanks for your hard work, I know meshing/conversions are difficult.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 1:58 PM
Too bad it's not for my rocker chicks either :P
But really nice! Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 8:47 PM
Very nice!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chod3994
Too bad it's not for my rocker chicks either :P

Yeah, we need one for chicks. Also teen and elder for both genders. (those rockers from the 70's and 80's are getting well into their senior years)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 3:43 PM
Cool, thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 7:34 PM
this is great, would you be to do this with the military bottoms?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 2:03 PM
Thanks everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by landon
this is great, would you be to do this with the military bottoms?

I can try! Even if, for some reason, my attempts to separate bottoms never worked very well
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astraea Nevermore
Thanks everyone!

I can try! Even if, for some reason, my attempts to separate bottoms never worked very well

you too huh
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 3:42 AM
This is so great! Do you think it's at all humanly possibly to get a version of this vest made so that it doesn't have the collar, doesn't have the armbands, and has 2 colorable parts to it (the shoulder area) and the bottom vest part? I'm making a Michael Lang sim and this vest would be amazing for his signature fest. If you google it you'd see it's near perfect. I'd be so grateful. *prays*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 1:13 PM
I've been looking for something like this FOREVER! Thanks for the great creation.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 3:28 AM
Can you tell me where the belt with the skull and crossbones buckle came from?