Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Steampunk on a Stick

by ninotchka Posted 18th Oct 2010 at 3:16 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:26 PM
Wow, what an amazing house... on a stick? *lol* You're crazy! I love it! The colours and patterns you used are great. Excellent work - as always.

ps: congratulations on understanding how circular stairs work.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:39 PM
F A N T A S T I C ! WOW, thanks a ton for sharing this gorgeous and amazing house
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:46 PM
Wow! You did it again! Thank you so very much!!! Pure genius.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:51 PM
Ok, I am going to break the WOW!!! And go with AMAZING!!!! This is FAB! Seriously this is a fantastic lot, I could not build streampunk if I tried I just do not understand it well enough. But you...yes you...are amazing.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:52 PM
Amazing! I hardly actually -play- my game, but this is so cool that I really got to go and have some fun playing this lot, it's like stepping into a fairytale!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:55 PM
Fantastic house as always, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 4:07 PM
The sequel to Steampunk Ahoy? lol, now all I need is a jalapeno on a stick to live there! Great Stuff again Thanx!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 4:45 PM
Really superb work!! If it wasn't on the stick, it would actually remind me a lot of the house from "Up" for some reason! I love it, really well done!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 4:53 PM
This is pretty stunning Ya know what, if i ever was going to live in a steampunk home, i would ask you to design it for me you're just SO amazing at this style!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 5:18 PM
phenomenal
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 5:57 PM
Whoa, is very original! I love it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 6:01 PM
Well done!! I'm loving this house. It wouldn't fit in any of my hoods but hey... I gotta have it. Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 6:32 PM
Wow...this place is amazing. It's not my personal style, but I have to say I actually like this steam punk design of yours. The colors and furniture are all done great and the layout is good. The rooms aren't too big, but I didn't expect them to be all that big on a house built on a stick. I love it though...great job.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 8:40 PM
A must have, even for non steam-punk lovers
Nice colors and great architecture. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 9:50 PM
Brilliant, I love it.

I down loaded this house and it looks great. Did you know that the Hot air balloon is
not on the lot? I thought that it was included in the package.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 9:53 PM
I love steampunk. But one question... What's the T-Mobile/EA free content promo item? Since I don't have a cell phone let alone T-Mobile I'll never be able to get this doohickey no matter what it is. But I am curious.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 11:08 PM
Gorgeous as always
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 11:39 PM
Yippee! Love both your steampunk lots, great work and thanks for sharing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 12:16 AM
Thank you for the great feedback guys I am thrilled that you like it. I appreciate all of your comments

Yogi-Tea: I didn't actually conquer the tutorial (available in the tutorial section here at MTS), I only figured out how to make the stairs "work", if you compare the pictures of the tutorial stairs to mine, you will see the difference

N8hwk: You don't need a mobile phone. This is a freebie sponsored by T-Mobile. You just fill in your official EA log in details at the T-Mobile page (after you've selected the record player) and fill in the special code which is getConnected and they will send the item to your EA account history page, where you can download it via the launcher. And there are several items, and you can get one item per day I think.

Skarecro: MTS and some CC creators do not permit CC such as the hot air balloon to be included in the .sims3pack
If you download it from the link I provided first, and install it, it should show up where I positioned it on the lot.

If it does not show up, you can place it there yourself by first turning on the moveobjects on cheat, then build a four storey high wall, place a floor tile on top of that. Now place the hot air balloon on the floor square next to the floor tile, then delete the tiled floor space and the four storey high wall and the balloon should be in place....

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 12:23 AM
Oh wow, this is just awesome
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 12:25 AM
I love the houses you build.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 7:35 AM
What a freaking trip.. Brilliant!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 7:41 AM
I K.N.E.W you would use Lisen's Steampunk accessories, but I never thought so soon! This IS incredible, Thank-you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:41 AM
Wow...this is amazing, and your timing couldn't have been better! Thanks for sharing.
Page 1 of 2