Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bridgeport Lite

by Winterhart Posted 29th Oct 2010 at 6:11 AM - Updated 17th Jan 2012 at 10:59 PM by Winterhart

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:07 AM
it looks pretty empty XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:34 AM
Meh, if I wanted country I'd go to Riverview and build a few saloons =P
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:38 AM
Thanks for trying to do something with this grotesque new town. Unfortunately the only real solution is to be able to take it back to CAW and replace all the lots properly.
Only then will people be able to build and make better use of the town.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:35 AM
I appreciate the effort. But, personally, Sunset Valley is the only city that has the topography and lot placement that suits me.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 2:21 PM
Brilliant! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 4:32 PM
awesome! thank you very much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:19 PM
I must say, I was very disappointed with Bridgeport when I got my game. I don't mind an urban city, that's what I wanted all along, but the lots in Bridgeport are too big and no room for making urban homes and living for the little sim people. Great place to live for my rich sims, though. Another problem, if I use world editor to make some of the lots smaller, they lose the address. I wish EA would have given the option to make a address on the new, placed, lots. This is what I get for not having CAW skills.

I must say I appreciate what you have done, and I might get inspired to use this map, but like someone stated above, I just used a empty Sunset Valley and arranged how I want my cityscape to go. I am not inspired with Bridgeport.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 1:30 AM
why didnt you just choose twinbrook or riverview then???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 2:38 AM
Thank you! I like it. It would be fun to work with in CAW. Is there a way to make one for it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 1:12 AM
LOL I did not download because i started to do the same thing. But ireally want to find a neighborhood that has all the apartments and clubs in it but that will work well in another section of the map for more of the suburban life. Oh well im going to keep looking but thanks for uploading save alot of time for people.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 6:28 PM
I love cities , tall buildings and elevators LOL
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 7:55 PM
Thanks for uploading this. I would like to know if your able to place all different sizes of lots in the country areas or is it quite constrained?
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 9:21 PM
whats funny is i live in bridgeport in rl :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 6:00 AM
Hahaha i always used your twinbrook empty and i loved it. The only problem was tat i couldn't socialize with people. But thanks for this magnificent peace of arts!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 9:52 PM
thanks! I was in the process of deleting lots too! I hate those bus stops because my sim stops in the middle of the journey to run down the street to get in one.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 7:47 AM
Thank you for doing this. Just wondered if this file can be loaded into CAW for me to flatten some of the terrain or does it need to be in another format?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sherbrooke
Thank you for doing this. Just wondered if this file can be loaded into CAW for me to flatten some of the terrain or does it need to be in another format?
I don't think you can load it into CAW. Sorry. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 3:23 PM
Thank you so much! I live in a big city in real life, I don't want it in Sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 11:43 PM
Thanks for this! <3 and Merry Christmas!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 11:25 PM
Good work now i can Bridge Port without Late Night thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 12:35 PM
Thanks. I hate Bridgeport with all horrible buildings. I want more parks and make Bridgeport greener!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 7:08 PM
This is just what I'm looking for....a flat city/landscape to build my small town and wilder regions for my castles! Thanks...I can't wait to try it!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 6:21 PM
Then how did you do it?
Quote: Originally posted by Winterhart
I don't think you can load it into CAW. Sorry. :lovestruc

Then how did you edit Bridgeport? With all that was done,(the recolor of the roads, landscaping of terrain, and placement of lots) I can only guess you used the CAW tool, as, from my knowledge-it is not possible to do what you did using only the world editor in game. Please explain.
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th May 2011 at 11:45 AM
thankss
Page 1 of 2