Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shady's Night Club - Minimal CC

by daluved1 Posted 9th Nov 2010 at 2:58 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2012 at 7:59 PM by daluved1

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 4:39 PM
"Unfortunately, when I play tested, sims tend to like to enter the back door and go through the bar. It's not the end of the world, just something to take note of."
Maybe they don't want their spouses or whoever to see them going in.
Anyway, thanks for a more realistic lot!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 5:42 PM
Well done! Looks cool.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 6:53 PM
This is brilliant! I love that you spent so much time on the bathrooms. I would have done the same thing! :-D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 4:15 AM
This is brilliant! I agree, there wasn't enough diversity in the clubs, at least broad-spectrum. There's poor then there's POOR. This is awesome! Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 6:40 PM
Now this is what I'm talkin bout. You did a good job. Thanks for sharing I thought LN's night clubs were too fancy, as well. I want to make my own. What exactly makes this function as a night club? I mean - can I put this in Sunset Valley or does it have to go in Bridgeport? Is there a specific object that it needs to make it a bar?
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by divalbw2
Now this is what I'm talkin bout. You did a good job. Thanks for sharing I thought LN's night clubs were too fancy, as well. I want to make my own. What exactly makes this function as a night club? I mean - can I put this in Sunset Valley or does it have to go in Bridgeport? Is there a specific object that it needs to make it a bar?

That just means that it's lot type is set to dance club, so sims will treat it as one. You can place it wherever you want

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
That just means that it's lot type is set to dance club, so sims will treat it as one. You can place it wherever you want

Ok - gotcha...... ( After I posted the question, I sat here and thought about it - I figured that was all one had to do.....duh)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:01 PM
This is great for my Twinbrook neighborhood. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 1:58 PM
Now this is my kinda bar, everday down to earth kinda sims, not stuck up thier own rears and to posh to talk to you, yehh busta move! Thankyou
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 10:31 AM
Just a quick questions about the custom content you listed:

CC Not Included:-Grey Corrugated Roof by QBUILDERZ

Is there another way to get to this roof? Not everyone is a MTS2 Staff member, which is the message I get when I click on the link.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PsychoPookie
Just a quick questions about the custom content you listed:

CC Not Included:-Grey Corrugated Roof by QBUILDERZ

Is there another way to get to this roof? Not everyone is a MTS2 Staff member, which is the message I get when I click on the link.

Oh sorry, I forgot to switch databases before I posted the link! Should be fixed now

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 5:16 AM
Thank you ever so much! I have literally been itching to to download an urban world but I cannot find any! so I've come to the conclusion I'll just have to modify bridgeport or another world i downloaded.. thanks for this though it'll be perfect for my urban neighborhood
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:59 AM
Just wanted to say how much I like this bar! I put it in Twinbrook in the swamp - also in Barnacle Bay. Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 6:25 PM
Indeed my sims like to take the back door, but it's not a problem, I really enjoy the place, it made my town a lot more lively without having to add a building (Kinda not goes well with Sunset Valley)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 7:34 AM
thanks alot can't believe on my various lot searches i missed this, bought the store content and donloaded the cc just for this lot perfect for appalosa plains
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 7:35 AM
oh & the link for the column didn't work for me
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 8:11 AM
Simpossible's site has been down for almost a year.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 2:20 PM
Where I come from, these kinds of bars are called "hole in the walls", and are packed on the weekends and usually busy weekdays after work, too. I have it in my slum section of MySimRealty's Brooklyn Heights, and even the celebs show up to get their boogie on!!

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 8:12 AM
Small but everything in it! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 7:14 PM
The house is very nice, but a lot of сссссссссс
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Jan 2024 at 4:17 AM
I tried to place this, but I can't seem to edit it in build/buy - moving or placing items both don't work at all. Did you use any weird cheats to build it that might be causing this behaviour?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Jan 2024 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katlovet10
I tried to place this, but I can't seem to edit it in build/buy - moving or placing items both don't work at all. Did you use any weird cheats to build it that might be causing this behaviour?

Considering I made this 14 years ago, I couldn't remember if tried.

But knowing me as a simmer, I never was one to use building cheats. That was far too advanced for me lol