Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Texture Replacers Combined

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 11th Nov 2010 at 10:32 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2011 at 3:29 PM by HystericalParoxysm

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 11:48 AM
Awesome! This cleans out like half of my hacks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 1:17 PM
Thank you HP! Combining them is a great idea & helpful too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:06 PM
Hi, i have a Probleme isn't work.

I have a german Sims3.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:10 PM
The_Rookie - Try again - I just uploaded a fixed file (for some reason S3PE renumbered some things).
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 4:02 PM
Thank you! I have all of my cc is combined packages, but I never combined the hacks, (in case they needed updating) so it would always bump up the total number of files. About 1/3 of the hacks I have are your texture replacers, so this will be helpful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 4:37 PM
thanks for this.. but when i tried it, the zzz's for late is still visible.. hehe
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 4:39 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 11th Nov 2010 at 6:07 PM.
ejack681 - Try redownloading. There was an issue with the original file, and it was downloaded by several people (probably you too) before I had a chance to fix it. The new file should work fine.

Edit: Argggh, I don't know why it kept the old file and not the new one, but it's really fixed now! I just tested and it's okay. I swear technology is conspiring against me today. My apologies to anyone who downloaded the previous file - I'm an idiot whose computer should be taken away for my heinous cruelty to 0s and 1s.

Edit 2: No really. Fixed now. I hope.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 6:21 PM
Thanks HP, it's running.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 6:36 PM
HystericalParoxysm - im downloading the new one now.. thank you again.. hehe
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 7:11 PM
awesome! thanks! I've been waiting for something like this! question though, does it conflict with any other mods?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 7:23 PM
Simul8rReviews - The only thing it could conflict with is anything that replaces these exact same textures with something different - or something that replaces one or more of the same textures with invisible versions too. For example, in testing I managed to somehow leave both the single NoVvvs mod and this in my game at the same time, and somehow the combination of the two had my vampires snoring big green leaves instead of Vvvs. Weirdest. Conflict. Ever. But yeah, -very- unlikely to conflict with anything - won't conflict with any core mods, script mods, or xml tuning mods whatsoever.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 9:05 PM
My Mom. Nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 10:12 PM
o snap. this is so convienant for me thanks for the upload! =D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 10:48 PM
Thank you. I was one of those who downloaded it right away and I am surprised by how fast you fixed it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Simul8rReviews - The only thing it could conflict with is anything that replaces these exact same textures with something different - or something that replaces one or more of the same textures with invisible versions too. For example, in testing I managed to somehow leave both the single NoVvvs mod and this in my game at the same time, and somehow the combination of the two had my vampires snoring big green leaves instead of Vvvs. Weirdest. Conflict. Ever. But yeah, -very- unlikely to conflict with anything - won't conflict with any core mods, script mods, or xml tuning mods whatsoever.

I kind of want my vampires to snore big green leaves...

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 11:37 PM
Wow, that's great and fantastic. Love this little combihack. Thank you very much,
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:24 AM
nice hack, can you also do something about the hearshaped garbage thats thrown around whenever sims have sex?

I really hate that stuff.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:34 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 13th Nov 2010 at 11:53 AM.
Inhuman One - Generally, I don't do requests, but I actually have a mod to remove those damn confetti hearts all ready to go. Just need to upload it.

Edit: Done! Download the new version and you won't have confetti woohoo hearts anymore.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 12:29 PM
I love this mod, but the vampire neck tattoo mod doesnt work for me. Or will this only work for new vampires and not the already inGame ones?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 12:45 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 13th Nov 2010 at 1:04 PM.
Tanja1986 - It does work fine on existing vampires. You may need to get them to change their appearance though. Just take them to a mirror or dresser, change something (even slightly - like opacity of makeup) and back out and it should regenerate their textures.

I had that issue with Morrigan Hemlock (but not her husband Wogan for some reason) and taking her to a mirror fixed her right up. Make sure you have the current version of the mod, too - if you downloaded it right after I uploaded it, there may've been some problems as a result, but it's been updated since.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:49 PM Last edited by Y2kRobie : 14th Nov 2010 at 1:34 PM.
This is awesome,thank you I hope everything is working now as I see there have been some issues with it
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:55 PM
Y2kRobie - Should be working, yes - I've tested myself and it seems to be fine, but if you have any issues, please let me know and I'll fix it up as soon as possible.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 2:06 PM
Thanks. I'm so glad you did this. I've been combining almost all of my CC but I haven't done so for hacks or CAS default replacements. I was wondering if it is safe to combine all your hacks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:28 PM
Yay! Thanks TBH, I think "hideheadlineeffects on" should get rid of all of the special effects, it makes it difficult to take decent pictures.
Page 1 of 3