Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Build Set Part 9 – Columns

by moune999 Posted 1st Dec 2010 at 3:19 PM - Updated 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:54 PM by moune999

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 5:36 PM
They're gorgeous Moune, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 6:11 PM
These are so awesome! Thank you. =)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 6:29 PM
9th part? Wow, awesome!! Columns Love it like I loved your whole rest of the set! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 7:13 PM
I love the Torrox set. It is all beautiful. Thank you for your hard work and for adding so many nice items for building to my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 7:17 PM
These are fantastic!! I use this set in almost all of my houses now. It's so gorgeous and versatile. So glad to see columns now! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 2:20 AM
Great addition. I use this set a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 3:15 AM
Those connecting columns make me vey, very happy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 12:00 PM
I love this set. I have different download foulders for every neighborhood sinse I like some variety and then there is a foulder that is separate and in all neighborhoods. There isn´t many items in that one. But torrox set is one of those, since I can´t live without it anymore. So THANX for doing and sharing!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:57 PM
Thank you very much, everybody. I'm really glad this stuff can come to good use in your games. That really *is* the greatest reward for any Sims creator.

Moune's Neighbourhood
If you need a cool place for your sims to chill out.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 5:13 PM
Wow this whole set is awesome. I'll definitely be playing around with this, even if I am a terrible builder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 9:07 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 12:17 AM
Hi, I have a problem with downloading the set: files from the master post are ok for me, but every time I try to download the files from any of the other slave sets, all I get is empty rars. I did not try downloading from another computer, but it is the 3rd time I think I try to download the set... It still doesn't work for me (I also tried right-clicking and saving linked content, but it does not work either). Is it just me or is there a problem with the files? Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 11:57 AM
Beautiful. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 3:03 AM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th May 2017 at 3:41 PM
Thank you