Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Shuttered Window" Expansion Set! [MAJOR UPDATE: 1/16/11 - REDOWNLOAD!!]

by QBUILDERZ Posted 14th Jan 2011 at 5:50 PM - Updated 20th Apr 2011 at 12:43 AM by QBUILDERZ : Updated January 16th

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 6:30 PM
I love the look when shutters are used; these are great. Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 7:39 PM
I actually like that the shutters are a different color when shut - more realistic, actually since one side perhaps hadn't had as much exposure to the light. Did I explain that right?

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 8:34 PM
I agree with starrling, I think it's great with the 2 shades! Thanks for doing this. I like my windows to match, and EA just doesn't get it...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 9:07 PM
BRILLIANT IDEA!!! :lovestruc First your roofs, and now this! Please continue!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 9:26 PM
Amazing work Q!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 9:32 PM
Do these require World Adventures?
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 10:41 PM
Oooh me likey! These windows actually really annoy me in game, i rarely use them because they're so limited and it's annoying when you're forced to place them awkwardly so this is super useful!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 11:34 PM
Thanks, these will be a great addition to the game. I can't wait to use them.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 1:45 AM
whoopee!! Only about 6 months in the making or so, but the are finally here and they look spectacular! Very amazing job and congrats on getting all the issues fixed :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 1:54 AM
These are awesome, it must have been really to make them THANKS
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 5:14 AM
Oh, my God! Thank you so much. I love those windows. I use them in pretty much every house I make. But they aren't very versatile at all, so it would frustrate me. But now I have the whole gambit! You have earned my undying gratitude, really. (That's how much I love these shuttered windows)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 7:38 AM
OMGosh! LOVE!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 9:03 AM
You have spoiled us with this set.So precious !
Thank you so much.Big hugs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 3:05 PM
Finally! Someone has finished what EA did not! You! Thanks a bunch.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 3:12 PM
Very useful, nice work.
Thx
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 4:23 PM
It's always a treat to see your creations, and this is no exception. Thank you for sharing :-)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
#18 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 8:37 PM
I wish all of my projects were this simple to finish up Great job.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 10:53 PM
Oh I love this mod!!! Finally these ea-windows became useful.
THANKS A LOT Q!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#20 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 8:34 AM
Great windows Q Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 2:42 PM Last edited by megje : 20th Jan 2011 at 4:17 PM.
nice made windows but i got a problem with them some times they work but when i saved the work and wanne load again it looks like this >> LINK REMOVED << and then the game crashes got a idea how i fix my problem ?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#22 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 2:55 PM
I love these windows but I am unfortunately unable to use them. I used them for hours yesterday, in and out of lots and the game itself with no problem. But today I am unable to open any lots with the windows in them. The game crashes without an error message. I still have this error with HL's country windows even after redownloading so there must be something going on that I can't figure out.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 3:47 PM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 16th Jan 2011 at 11:49 PM.
Sorry guys, the windows seem to have that wallmask issue. As soon as I figure out how to fix it I will update the download file and edit the title so you can redownload. Again, I am so sorry, I didn't have this problem occur in my game for some reason (even when I reentered lots to take my pictures)

EDIT: See first post - all is fixed! Happy creating!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 3:44 PM
Thank you so much for this great set of wonderfully versatile windows. Your hard work has resulted in a beautiful set that will keep me busy for while. Thanks again!
Destroyer of Worlds
#25 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 3:48 PM
Q - it's not a problem. I love these and will patiently wait until you can get it fixed. Like I said, I didn't have the issue yesterday at all and changed nothing from then to now. Not sure what triggered it but my blame is laying with EA!
Page 1 of 3